What is Captain Marvel's weakness
Feige-Talk: Captain Marvel too powerful? Not a "Secret Invasion"? (Update)
++ Update from March 13th, 2019: "Secret Invasion" is today's topic! The popular belief thatCaptain Marvel The starting point for an MCU adaptation of this comic book storyline, in which it turns out that the Skrulls had infiltrated Earth for decades and replaced many of the earthly heroes, did not come true. Rather, the Skrulls turned out to be the good guys and the Kree the real bad guys.
So no "Secret Invasion" in the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Not necessarily! We Got This Covered had recently claimed that you would not make your own film about it, but instead simply put the storyline in Captain Marvel 2 work in, and Kevin Feige wouldn't rule anything out either. He doesn't even think it means that. What he thinks is that the Skrulls are as diverse and complex as any other intelligent life form, like humanity itself. We happen to see the good representatives here, even if there are probably better ones. The idea was to undermine the expectations towards the pointy-eared green aliens, also what "chief villain" Talos (Ben Mendelsohn) concerns.
++ News from March 12th, 2019: Kevin Feige is still busy behindCaptain Marvel to clean up. He was just answering the frequently asked question why Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) Has waited so long, Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel (Brie Larson) to beep. After all, you would have your help inMarvel's The Avengers good use, but no, not until the very end ofAvengers - Infinity War she is called. Feige, however, points out that she says herself that it must be an absolute emergency. And just because we've never seen Fury use the pager before doesn't automatically mean he never did ...
The next point that needs clarification is Captain Marvel's superpowers. What Feige has told many times in advance comes in Captain Marvel also over: You exceed the powers of all other superheroes in the MCU and make Captain Marvel the most powerful MCU heroine. Some fans even worry that she might to be powerful for the MCU. Feige can reassure her: The purpose of this film was to experience Captain Marvel unleashed. To show what happens when she reaches her full potential without being held back. So it was not the right time to slow down and emphasize limitations. You wanted to see how it really kicked off.
In upcoming films likeAvengers - Endgame However, it doesn't always have to be that way. None of the Marvel-Characters are immortal, says Feige. Not even those who seem immortal or who could be very difficult to kill. Nobody is "undeadable". So if you are lucky enough to see future adventures with Captain Marvel, there will of course be restrictions and Achilles heels, things that make it clear to us that even she cannot always do everything she wants. But this was not the time to highlight it. In other words: stay relaxed. Other initially overpowering characters such as Vision (Paul Bettany) and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) were also slightly "defused" in later films, i.e. their powers were adjusted.
- How to make friends who travel alone
- Theists consider atheists to be smart
- How hard do IIT students learn
- What is the job of a tehsildar
- What is a chimney
- What is the scope of forensics abroad
- How do Czechs see Bavaria?
- Long distance relationship ever stops
- Is the term Nazi a derogatory term?
- What is a BPL grocery card
- How well is the funding paying off in Montreal
- Too much loneliness is bad for you
- Has Wiccan homosexual deities
- What is the best badminton activity tracker
- How do I find a commercial cleaning contract
- What is narcissistic anger
- What is boring
- What do immigrants think of immigration?
- Which installation of the telecommunication tower is profitable
- Where would you buy your donuts
- Which Hollywood actress has the perfect figure
- How can I make myself cry?
- What is the best quiche for breakfast
- Is Great Britain overpopulated