What has only one purpose
According to Article 126 (2) TFEU, the Commission assesses compliance with budgetary discipline on the basis of two criteria, namely a) whether the ratio of the planned or actual government deficit to gross domestic product (GDP) exceeds the reference value of 3% (unless either the ratio substantial and[...]
has steadily declined and one[...] value close to the reference value attainableicHtHasOdertheR.eferenzwertjustausntemporarily and temporarily exceeded [...]
will, and the ratio in[...]
remains close to the reference value); and b) whether the government debt to GDP ratio exceeds the 60% reference value (unless the ratio is falling enough and approaching the reference value quickly enough).
According to Article 126 (2) of the Treaty, the Commission has to monitor compliance with budgetary discipline on the basis of two criteria, namely: (a) whether the ratio of the planned or actual government deficit to gross domestic product (GDP) exceeds the reference value of 3% (unless either the ratio has declined substantially and[...]
continuously and reached a level that comit[...] close to the reference value; or, alternatively, the excess over the reference value is only exceptional atd temporary [...] [...]
close to the reference value); and (b) whether the ratio of government debt to GDP exceeds the reference value of 60% (unless the ratio is sufficiently diminishing and approaching the reference value at a satisfactory pace).
- Where does the term slang come from?
- What Are Some Good Hindi TV Series
- How did Kyrgyzstan get its name
- What determines the success or prosperity of a country
- Forbes actively investigates illegal wealth
- What's your perfect first date
- Why is the European population declining
- What are some examples of cooperative
- What do you think of Orphan Annie
- What is a reverse ATM withdrawal
- Why should I learn SEO
- How do I make a video 1
- Why don't Indians have a British accent
- Has a peaceful protest ever achieved anything?
- Do beauty products actually work?
- Should Indians apply for citizenship of Saudi Arabia
- Death by drowning is relatively painless
- Really like developers to review code
- How can a unique sound be protected?
- How does the Social Security Administration work
- Who invented the wheelchair ramp?
- What are some ideas for new hobbies
- What do humming songs mean
- Reading changes people's personality
- Smelling vaginas like number two pencils
- What are the top 10 in the automotive industry
- What are good writing habits
- When starting, the product to be started with is exported
- Why did cats always look unimpressed
- Will the narcissist sleep with someone
- Why does almost everyone have an iPhone
- What screams I'm subtle
- Which state has the highest birth rate?
- Baby boomers die younger