Who are the philosophers of philosophy phenomenology
Although this term probably goes back to Lambert (to denote his theory of appearance) and its use historically refers to Kant (for whom phenomena are the world as it appears to us in time and space, as opposed to what-in-itself and is by definition inaccessible) and also on Hegel (for whom the phenomenology of spirit denotes the sequence of stages through which the spirit develops from individual sensations to universal reason), phenomenology nowadays primarily characterizes the legacy of Husserl. Husserl's descriptive approach, from which posterity will build up continental philosophy, consists in analyzing the objects of experience as they are presented to consciousness in order to determine their essence, i.e. the universal structures of objectivity. This is thus discovered as "constituted" by the subject. The difficulties which Husserl encountered in describing the nature of certain objects opened up new fields for philosophy and determined the direction of the investigations of well-known phenomenologists. For example, some terms such as time (Heidegger), freedom (Sartre), the other (Levinas), the body (Merleau-Ponty), the power (Arendt), the will (Ricoeur) and the sign (Derrida) were thanked the phenomenological method expanded and re-conceived. The term “phenomenological” is also used more generally to denote the exploration of the final components of any possible experience. It is in this sense that one must understand its use at Peirce.
- What is the difference between a family
- Why aren't Mobike Ofo bikes stolen?
- Which city built the first subway?
- How old is my teacher
- What are the symptoms of scoliosis
- What are home remedies for hair loss
- Teachers should be friendly with students
- Who was Alexandre Kojeve
- What do Italians think of Spaniards
- Who tried to kill Daenerys in S03E01
- Uses AutoCAD GPU or CPU
- Why are snakes so big in Africa
- Why is the senior year very difficult
- Money can exist without debt
- Can I buy fiction books for free?
- Where do fashion buyers shop
- Do you want a technocracy?
- How do you deal with pressure
- Why don't you trust Amazon FBA
- What is the best pastime
- What does boomer and OK boomer mean
- Why India has so many PSU banks
- How many nucleosomes does human DNA contain?
- What should today's youth focus on?