How did you maintain the work-life balance
10 tips for the right balance between education and private life
- The balancing act between work and private life
- Tips for a better work-life balance
- 1. Sufficient sleep promotes work-life balance
- 2. Sufficient exercise to compensate for work
- 3. Check off items to keep track of things
- 4. Create a good and strong environment
- 5. Clean up
- 6. Division of tasks
- 7. A vacation to recharge your batteries
- 8. Unpleasant first
- 9. Job search: the right employer
- 10. Recognition
It is not always easy to reconcile work and private life - and to live a happy and stress-free life at the same time. As more and more people suffer from depression and burn-out today, the issue of work-life balance is playing an increasingly important role. Since most people are financially dependent on a job and private contacts do not exactly harm the maintenance of certain social skills, it is not easy to avoid the painful balancing act between work and private life. However, there are tips that will help you master this balancing act more easily, make better use of your time and switch off. You can find out which tips are involved in the following.
The balancing act between work and private life
As a rule, the various areas of life of an adult person constantly influence one another. This influence can have both positive and negative effects. For example, having a very happy private life can positively reinforce your self-confident appearance at work. On the other hand, it becomes particularly problematic when different role expectations are placed on a person. For example, if you constantly have to take tough action at work and cannot give up your role after work. These factors also have an impact on the work-life balance.
Tips for a better work-life balance
1. Sufficient sleep promotes work-life balance
It is not news that sleep is important to health. However, a good night's sleep also plays a crucial role in terms of your work-life balance. Those who are over-night are less affected by the stress of the day. In addition, after a long day at work, you have more energy left for your family and friends if you have slept enough during the night.
2. Sufficient exercise to compensate for work
Those who work a lot and are fully involved in their private lives often have little time for sport and enough exercise. However, exercise helps you to reduce stress and to find your inner center. If you don't have time for sport during the work week, it can be a relief if you work out a lot on the weekend. Sport has positive effects on body and soul!
3. Check off items to keep track of things
This tip is meant literally. Make a list of the things you have to do each day. Whenever you have achieved one thing, tick off that point with a pencil. In this way, you have your successes right in front of your eye and at the same time do not lose sight of any points that have yet to be done.
4. Create a good and strong environment
Try to keep your appointments and commitments to other people around you. This is the only way to maintain this environment in the long term. Ideally, plan your week in advance and try to get an overview of available appointments. So you can tell your family or friends times in advance when you definitely have time for them. Spending time with people you care about is essential. Therefore, you should try to keep the deadlines - even if you feel a little listless after work.
5. Clean up
You can understand this tip literally as well as symbolically. Take time during the week to tidy up and clean the rough. If everything accumulates by the weekend, you have less time for pleasant and relieving activities on the days off. In addition, tidying up and sorting (your workplace) can help you clear your head.
6. Division of tasks
Do you find it difficult to hand off tasks to others? Most of them feel that way. However, you should try to entrust other tasks when you find yourself overloaded. This also applies in private life! Ask your husband / wife to take over the cooking or to pick up the children from exercising. The world won't end if you don't do everything yourself.
7. A vacation to recharge your batteries
Vacation is important as it allows you to take a break from both your job and your private life. So be sure to take a few weeks of vacation at a stretch if you can. A change of scenery also makes it easier to get away from everyday life. Even if you have only planned a “real” vacation, extended weekends and short trips in between can help you to recharge your battery. Small breaks in breathing can prevent burn-outs and total failures.
8. Unpleasant first
There are inconveniences both at work and in private life that one likes to put off. However, the unpleasant things do not vanish in this way, but still haunt you subliminally. This, in turn, can have a negative impact on your work or personal relationships. It is better to tackle unpleasant tasks or items of the day right away so that you are not tense all day or all week.
9. Job search: the right employer
Since work makes up 50 percent of the work-life balance, you should also think about your choice of profession in an emergency. If you are constantly in the storm, can no longer find time for yourself, and suffer from depressed thoughts and physical exhaustion, your current job may not be the right choice for you. There is no question that a job cannot always be stress-free. However, you shouldn't put your physical and mental health at risk. You can only be successful in the long run if you have a balance.
The other way around - you will not be satisfied in the long term either, sitting at home all day without work and doing nothing or doing a job that is chronically underchallenging you. It all depends on the right balance! There is a suitable activity for everyone.
The following tip does not apply to your everyday job or your private environment. If you want to get back to the bottom of the facts, volunteering is a good way to get some distance from your own problems. In addition, this way you can easily get recognition and at the same time do something for a good cause. Recognition is important for everyone, but expectations from one's own job or private environment are often associated with pressure.
What companies can do for the work-life balance of their employees
If you have employees yourself or want to contribute ideas for a better work-life balance in your company, the following measures can be a step in the right direction. Companies also suffer from the psychological absences of their employees and can counteract them.
To facilitate the balancing act between job and private life, employers can, for example, contribute to a family-friendly environment. This can be done in the form of company kindergartens or by setting up part-time positions or flexible full-time positions. In addition, company health management can strengthen preventive health measures and also pay more attention to psychological stress.
- What makes a film entertaining
- How important is longevity to you
- What actors refuse to do romantic scenes
- The GPA increases after each semester
- Civil engineers get good jobs
- What is unique about Generation Alpha
- Why is China mad at the NBA
- What is the most misunderstood historical event
- How often do you watch porn
- How do you compliment someone in French
- What are employee benefits 1
- Is electrical engineering difficult to study
- What is the 2nd brain in the body
- Which Indian ministers are there on Quora
- How can I learn New Age Spirituality
- Why are teenage years the worst
- Can smell a person while sleeping
- What is the value of sin 180
- Old coins keep their value
- What does England export to India
- Peaceful protests are practically out of date
- What would make a good sibling relationship?
- What is direct indirect income
- Are Micromax TVs worth buying
- How should you secure your wallet?
- Who are consumers
- Bollywood is still popular outside of India
- What is an ideal democracy
- How will you love your country
- What if we are extraterrestrials
- What is a Master of Business Management
- Can You Stop PTSD From Getting Fired?
- What's the point of having eyelashes