CBD oil lowers blood pressure
CBD and high blood pressure
High blood pressure (hypertension) is a widespread disease. One in four suffers from it. The consequences of this disease includestroke orHeart attack. Can CBD Affect Blood Pressure?
Medicinal effects of CBD
The medicinal use of the hemp plant was already successfully practiced 5000 years ago.CBD, short forCannabidiol, is the second most important compound in the cannabis plant after THC. To date, 2 drugs with CBD have been approved in the EU. Legal hemp varieties that contain less than 0.3 percent THC are used to obtain CBD oil. Therefore, the ingestion of hemp drops is permitted by law.
According to the WHO (World Health Organization), CBD is neither “high”, nor addictive, nor is it harmful to health.
Numerous studies examining the health benefits have also contributed to this view.
CBD is one of the cannabinoids. These stimulate part of our nervous system (Endocannabinoid system, briefly tooECScalled). The body itself can also produce cannabinoids.
The ECS regulates various processes in our body. Examples of this include:
These effects are of great interest in medicine. That is why the effects of CBD are constantly being researched.
What is high blood pressure?
Blood pressure is the pressure at which the heart pumps blood through the vessels. Its height depends on the cardiac output and the size of the blood vessels. With high blood pressure (hypertension) the vessels are damaged by the constantly high pressure.
Consequences of high blood pressure:
- arteriosclerosis (Vascular calcification)
- Heart attack (Occlusion of the coronary arteries)
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- stroke (Occlusion of the vessels in the brain)
- Retinal diseases
- Kidney weakness
Although the WHO recommends research on CBD, hemp products are a thorn in the side of the pharmaceutical lobby. After all, pharmaceutical companies in Germany alone earn several 100 million euros with conventional drugs for cardiovascular diseases. It is therefore not surprising that the pharmaceutical lobby is bending laws to the advantage of the industry and to maximize profits.
In 2017, a study on whether CBD can lower blood pressure was published.
In it, it was shown that CBD has potential benefits that can help lower blood pressure by correcting health problems that lead to increases in blood pressure. Since then, more and more people trust itCardiovascular diseases on this cannabinoid. Of course, further clinical examinations are necessary.
Why people with high blood pressure hope for CBD
CBD has a dilating effect on the blood vessels, scientists found in a study.
If the vascular muscles relax, blood transport is facilitated and blood pressure drops.
High blood pressure from stress
In a stressful situation, the body poursStress hormones (Adrenaline, noradrenaline andCortisol) out. This increases blood pressure as well as pulse and breathing rates. The body runs at full speed, so to speak.
The body inhibits the release of stress hormones through the endocannbinoid system.
In clinical studies it has been shown that CBD has great potential for anxiety and psychological problems, stress or sleep disorders.
High blood pressure promotes vascular calcification and inflammation
If the blood is pressed against the vessel walls at too high a pressure, these cannot withstand the pressure over the long term. The consequences areInflammation and injuries that multiplyLime and fats can deposit. As a result, the arteries become increasingly narrow and inelastic. As a result, the organs are poorly supplied with nutrients and oxygen.arteriosclerosis, better known as hardening of the arteries, is one of the most common triggers for heart attacks and strokes.
The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD have also been investigated in studies.
It is believed that CBD inhibits the release of messenger substances that trigger inflammation.
Obesity and high blood pressure
Little exercise and a fatty diet not only lead to obesity, but also to high blood pressure.White or “bad” fat can lead to many chronic conditions such as heart disease and diabetes. In one study, researchers found that CBD not only helped convert white fat cells into brown ones, but also stimulated the body to break down fats more efficiently.
How are hemp drops taken?
- Hemp drops 5%:5 drops 3 to 4 times a day directly under the tongue. Start with 5 drops once a day and increase the dose if necessary.
- Hemp drops 10%:2 drops 3 to 5 times a day directly under the tongue. Start with 2 drops once a day and increase the dose if necessary.
- Hemp drops 20%:1 drop 1 to 5 times a day directly under the tongue. Start with 1 drop once a day and increase the dose if necessary.
- Hemp drops 25%:1 drop directly under the tongue 1 to 4 times a day. Start with 1 drop once a day and increase the dose if necessary.
Summary of the influence of CBD on blood pressure
As far as we know today, hemp drops are not a miracle cure that makes conventional medical treatment superfluous. However, numerous studies have investigated whether CBD can correct health problems that lead to an increase in blood pressure. This gives hope to many patients with high blood pressure. Fortunately, everyone can still decide for themselves whether they want to try CBD for high blood pressure.
Matching products for this article
- What makes music unique
- Can the farmers grow enough food for everyone?
- What do you think of Belgium?
- How do keywords differ from identifiers?
- Why don't baby boomers retire
- Is decentralized water treatment the future
- Is Vegetable Biryani a real Biryani
- Why are seafood usually more expensive?
- How much coffee is too much coffee
- Are we paid for MBBS internships
- Daniel 8 25 speaks about Paul
- How long do the earth's minerals last
- How should I behave towards my co-worker
- Can a vegetarian become a Para Commando?
- Do you believe in reincarnation 8
- How did Hitler lower unemployment
- US citizenship loses its value
- What is the universe from 1
- What makes cigarettes smell
- What are some examples of Kapampangan words
- Really teaches you a lot to travel
- How do Muslims get married in Egypt
- How do I prepare for immigration control
- Why are you reading a book
- Should I do a startup or an MBA?
- Why do haters hate
- Where is PUBG prohibited
- What are your favorite album graphics
- Is Terry Pratchett's Discworld worth reading
- Is haircut is mandatory in the merchant marine
- What happens if you ingest burnt milk
- Is the Indian population good or bad
- What are the functions of contract law