What sizes does Sheetrock have
Knauf Super Finish 20kg, Sheetrock, fine filler, Q2-Q4
Ready-to-use fine filler
scope of application
SuperFinish is a ready-to-use all-purpose filler. Suitable as a joint finish (Q2), for full-surface filling (quality levels Q3 and Q4), as well as for smoothing numerous substrates. In the interior, SuperFinish can e.g. B. can be used on the following substrates: ■ plasterboard ■ plasterboard ■ concrete / aerated concrete ■ plaster ■ flat stone masonry
Ready to use ■ No mixing and maturing times ■ Smooth consistency ■ Easy to use ■ Very easy to sand ■ Quality levels Q2 to Q4 ■ Good adhesion
Start: Stir the material, if necessary make it thinner with a little water. Use a clean mixing vessel / tool.
Machines and equipment: Tools: Swiss trowel, smoothing trowel, screw-handle spatula or flat spatula.
Processing time: Material hardens through drying, depending on air humidity and ambient temperature.
Processing temperature and climate: Material, substrate and air temperature must not fall below +10 ° C during processing and until completely dry.
Notes: Do not mix SuperFinish with other materials. Clean devices and tools with water after use. For thicker layers, take longer drying times into account, depending on the temperature and humidity.
The subsurface must be dry, stable, firm, level and clean. Existing release agents, e.g. Remove e.g. paste or waste. Plasterboard must be firmly mounted on a stable substructure, be dry, clean and free of dust in the joint area. Fill larger imperfections with Knauf Trias or Knauf Uniflott. Pre-filled joint areas must be completely dry and already well matched to the panel surface.
Quality level Q2 as joint finish Consumption kg / m²: 0.1 Coverage m² / packaging: 200
Quality level Q3 based on Q2 Consumption kg / m²: 0.5 Coverage m² / packaging: 40
with full-surface use, quality level Q4 based on Q2 - per mm thickness Consumption kg / m²: 1.6 Coverage m² / packaging: 12.5
Keep out of the reach of children. Always read the label and product information before use.
All further information can be found in the tech. Information sheet and the safety data sheet:
- What are the positive effects of World War II
- How does China treat Muslims
- Why do lions eat deer
- Where can I see good startup projects
- Why do successful people fail because of love
- What's wrong with cashless transactions
- What advice changed your life
- Is that gender discrimination or not
- What is the best outfit for groomsmen
- What is a pueblo in New Mexico
- Are Lenovo computers reliable
- What makes a good start good
- Where did the term drive come from?
- How important are meta tags in search engine optimization
- Is employee compensation viewed as employee benefits?
- Are modern Turks Turkishized Greeks
- What do you think of Colombia
- What is biofeedback
- What is the Chinese word for how?
- Are Tamils related to indigenous Australians
- Will Bihar and Jharkhand be reunited
- How should a teenager invest 1000
- How does FedEx Ground work
- The world is changing for the better