How can I benefit from the internet
The German furniture trade is increasingly digitizing - but not as quickly as desired. What do furniture retailers have to consider in order to be successful in the long term? The agency hmmh names four fields of action that decision-makers in the industry should address.
Digitization also presents manufacturers and retailers in the furniture industry with the challenge of making their product data fit for the future. With emotionally appealing descriptions, videos, images and the use of modern technologies such as Augmented Reality (AR) or Virtual Reality (VR), the furniture trade can benefit from digitization and provide customers with an optimal online shopping experience.
The agency hmmh names four fields of action that decision-makers in the industry should address:
1. Optimization of product data for excellent data quality as a guarantee of success
Product data provide valuable information for the customer that will ultimately convince them to buy. A high-quality design of the product information signals to the customer that the retailer has dealt in detail with the products.
2. Modernization of PIM systems for networked systems with fast connections
In order for retailers to be able to operate successfully on the market, both product and touchpoint-specific information must be available centrally and extensively. Product information management systems (PIM systems) facilitate data maintenance, can operate digital touchpoints such as voice interfaces or VR glasses and are the prerequisite for connection to online marketplaces.
3. Automated product descriptions as scalable solutions for large assortments
The automated creation of product texts is no longer a dream of the future. With trained "Natural Language Generation Systems (NLG)", variant-specific product texts can be generated in large numbers - within seconds.
4. 3D visualization as a supplement to classic product photography without additional effort
Virtual product photography and computer-generated imagery (CGI) greatly reduce the time it takes to create product images. Both of these will change the online furniture trade, which is determined by visual content: logistics costs are eliminated and dynamic and context-sensitive creation of photos is possible without a great deal of additional effort.
- Could the Great Depression happen again
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo a nice person
- What is the best age to enter college
- Bulgarians are white
- Eat giant water bugs on snakes
- What do you find helpful while writing
- Gives Mindtree a laptop to its employees
- What happens when children are neglected
- How does social media change family relationships?
- Is the Chinese language similar to Korean
- Firing companies shy people
- How can you become a millionaire 1
- Which civil engineering company offers an internship without any problems?
- How can a business partner trust me
- Can you die of rethinking?
- How many PhD students work roughly on Facebook
- How were Amsterdam's sewers dug
- Why are fixed costs important
- Which is better Rage 2 or Skyrim
- How do I pay taxes in Norway
- Saitama is the strongest hero
- How many shipwrecks are there in history?
- What are some examples for families
- What changed big oil companies