Who created Allah
The non-Muslims (kuffar) ask who created Allah
Praise be to Allah ..
1. This question put to you by non-Muslims (kuffar) is a fundamentally futile question, contradicting itself.
This, since if we hypothetically assume - just for the sake of discussion - that there is a Creator of Allah - exalted be He - the questioner would say: “And who created the Creator's Creator? And then, “Who created the creator of the creator of the creator? It goes on forever.
This is impossible for the mind.
When we say that creation (creatures) is traced back to a Creator who created everything and that no one created Him, but He is the Creator of everything, this goes hand in hand with reason and logic. And that (Creator) is Allah - praised be He and exalted.
2. As for our religion and legislation, the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - has already told us about this question, namely what its source is and how to deal with and answer it.
It is narrated from Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - said:
“People (people) will not stop asking each other until it is said:“ Allah created creation and then who created Allah? ”- Anyone who experiences (finds) such a thing should say:“ I believe in Allah.""
The Messenger of Allah - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - said:
“Satan comes to one of you and says,“ Who created the heavens? Who created the earth? ”And he says:“ Allah. ”- Then he (the narrator) mentioned the same thing and added“ and to His Messenger. ”"
And it said the Messenger of Allah - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him:
"Satan comes to the servant and tells him:" Who created so and so? "
Imam Muslim (134) narrates all of these traditions.
And in these traditions it is explained
- what the source of this question is, namely Satan,
- and how to deal with it and answer this question, namely
1. not to pursue the underlying uncertainties and the deception of Satan any further,
2. that one says: "I believe in Allah and His Messenger."
3. that one seeks refuge in Allah from Satan.
It was also narrated that one spits three times (lightly) on the left side and recites the Sura “Say: He is Allah, the One” (Al-Ikhlas).
(See the book "Schakawi wa Hulul" in the book corner of this website)
3. As for the pre-existence of Allah (i.e. that he existed above everything else), we have the traditions of our Prophet on this - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.
1. His statement - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him:
“Oh Allah, you are the first and there is nothing in front of you. And you are the last and there is nothing after you. ”Narrated by Muslim (2713)
2. His statement - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him:
"Allah was and there was nothing but Him."
And in another version of the lore: "And there was nothing before Him."
Narrated by Al-Bukhariy, the first hadith (3020) and the second (6982), as a supplement to what there is in the noble Quran in verses.
The believer (Mu’min) believes and does not doubt, the non-Muslim (Kafir) denies and the hypocrite (Munafiq) is skeptical and doubts.
We ask Allah to provide us with sincere faith (Iman) and unequivocal conviction, and Allah is the one who grants this.
And Allah knows best.
- Why do Americans love pizza so much
- How do you recognize a professional programmer
- What is the average fluctuation in IT
- Which Pharaoh raised Moses from the dead?
- Who benefits from US national debt
- Why is music haram in Islam
- How is the culture in Thailand
- What does Psalm 1
- How do I prevent excessive sweating
- Is petrol washing bad for clothes
- Like Koreans Japanese
- Why do people have families
- What are the most produced fighter jets
- Why is Allah just
- How can we prepare a vacuum cleaner
- What causes frequent urination in men
- How bad is lunch at your school
- How do you calm someone down
- Are long hugs for friends
- Who has seen someone bathe naked?
- Is the term racist inherently racist
- What is Payroll Management
- Is the world championship overrated
- How much does an event planner earn