Why is Montreal colder than Toronto
Canada: "Personal cold record in Montréal"
I loved it: my black winter jacket with a hood and lots of pockets. She accompanied me for many cold months, participated in many everyday life and holidays. Among other things in Canada, where I flew to with a friend on New Year's Eve 2004.
The inside jacket pocket at chest height was particularly practical. Back then I was still on the move with a pen and ampoules, this inside pocket ensured that my insulin survived the extreme outside temperatures in the Canadian winter due to its proximity to body heat and did not freeze to death. I had also put the ampoules in an aluminum pouch.
The thermometer showed 15 degrees
under zero. Crazy.
I had never experienced this cold before. Would you like an example? In Montréal, we wanted to take our empty PET returnable bottles to the supermarket around the corner, so we went to the door and after just a few steps you could hear a clacking sound from the bottles: the remaining drinks had turned into small ice cubes within seconds. The thermometer showed minus 15 degrees. Crazy.
By the way, my personally most beautiful winter wonderland experience back then was our trip to Québec. Despite the many tourists. To break with the ship in the low sun over the Saint-Lawrence river through a sea of ice sheets and - once on the shore - to rent sleds to go toboggan right in front of the famous Château Frontenac was simply great.
By the way: Canada's big cities such as Toronto are very insulin and frostbite-friendly. Because in winter a large part of life takes place there underground - in huge underground malls and tunnels to protect the inhabitants from the freezing cold. Like a second city. But as soon as we were back on the wintry surface, my hands stayed in the pockets of my beloved black jacket on our days in Canada. The right hand could always grab the inside pocket. Insulin still there? Check!
Canada travel coordinates
|December 2004 / January 2005|
|9.98 million km²|
|3.5 inhabitants / km²|
|Actrapid / Protaphan|
- How do business consultants research
- Which countries in Europe are Muslim majority
- What are the best big US cities
- How can children recognize bullying
- What is the characteristic Vietnamese dish
- How many millionaires are there in Jamaica
- What is my 3 year old thinking
- Which startups are successful at working remotely?
- Recruiters receive a portion of your salary
- Why doesn't Serbia want to make Kosovo independent?
- How is Elon Musk personally
- Who abolished Jim Crow laws
- What is true love like
- What are common Chinese attitudes towards Jews?
- How did you feel after taking antipsychotics?
- Sex is normal in most countries
- Why do people emigrate to Europe?
- How was the preliminary UPSC 2018 paper
- Is decentralized water treatment the future
- Would you wear this dress
- In which countries are hard drugs legal?
- Why don't you want to save money
- Would Saudi Aramco buy BPCL
- Were Trump's tax cuts effective
- Should rich nations help the poor
- Can African Americans be Racist
- Can phlegm damage my lungs
- Why do Europeans eat so much bread
- Eating flies Laeuse
- What are we looking for
- How can I learn to maintain ATMs online
- Hire Accenture or Cognizant language graduates
- Is the university a secondary school?