What are savings
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- A | saving, Plural: A | saving
- IPA: [ˈaɪ̯nˌspaːʀʊŋ], Plural: [ˈAɪ̯nˌspaːʀʊŋən]
- 1) the lessening, downsizing of consumption (often of money); saving
- Derivation from the stem of the verb save on with the suffix (derivative) -ung
- 1) Labor saving, fuel saving, energy saving, cost saving, material saving, manpower saving, space saving, power saving
- 1) In most German households this is saving a lot of energy and thus a lot of money with little effort.
- 1) “The President of the Association of Taxpayers, Karl Heinz Däke, has made clear statements about the federal government Savings required to enable further tax cuts. "
- Nominative: singular the saving; Plural the savings
- Genitive: singular of saving; Plural of savings
- Dative: singular of saving; Plural the savings
- Accusative: singular the saving; Plural the savings
- Swedish: inbesparing, besparing, insparande, sparande
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The saving of greenhouse gases from biodiesel and bioethanol rose significantly again last year.“
agrarheute.com, October 8, 2018
„Markus Söder has suggestions for saving called by carbon dioxide. But they all have one catch: They are not new.“
Augsburger Allgemeine, May 30, 2019
„That brings in 300 million annually saving for companies and has advantages for employees.“
DiePresse.com, January 16, 2019
„District heating, biomass and the like should be used for saving of 112,000 tons of CO2 by 2030.“
kurier.at, July 31, 2019
„The one targeted by the government saving of one billion euros in the health system are, according to the Carinthian Regional Health Insurance Fund, 'pure utopia'.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 19, 2018
„In the building department is now a concept for saving of emissions.“
Moz.de, June 22, 2020
„Work on the Saarbrücken district heating network will begin on Monday. The goal: Less heat loss and saving of carbon dioxide.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, February 28, 2020
„Springer: Stock market withdrawal planned The media company Axel Springer SE would like to be able to invest in the future and is therefore also planning the saving the dividend.“
Oddsmeter.de, January 24, 2020
„Cannabinoid therapy can increase the analgesic effects of opioids and, in some patients, lead to one saving of opioids.“
Doctors newspaper, October 15, 2020
„The EU Parliament reiterates its controversial demand for 60 percent saving in terms of CO2 emissions. Conservatives are sidelined.“
TAZ, October 08, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
Another word (synonym) for saving - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "savings":
risparmio:… Word meaning / definition: 1) Money: saving, saving 2) Economy: saving, saving, saving Derived words: 1) cassa di risparmio, libretto di…
economia:… 1) Economy (female); 2) Economics (female); 3) Economics (female); 4) saving (female), thrift (female); 5) savings pl; 6) thrift ...
quantify: ... the losses amount to 10 million dollars. Typical word combinations: 1) Savings, inflation rate, costs, risk, amount of damage, loss of sales, losses 2) ...
Savings: ... Derivation of the stem of the verb spare with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -nis Synonyms: 1) Savings 2) Savings, savings, nest egg, reserve, savings ...
Thesaurus: a:… Pushing in intimidation one-sided sending in inserting insight saving verbs incorporating breaking in introducing containment introducing ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Savings" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 20, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Einnahm/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "savings" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Savings (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | spa | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
feed (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular feed; Plural feeds genitive: ...
Feeds (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ein | spei | sun | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Single player (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular one-player; Plural single-player genitive: singular ...
Import (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | spie | lern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Single player (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | spie | lers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Objection principle (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the one-language principle; Plural - genitive: ...
One-way principle (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ein | spra | chen | prin | zips Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Monolingualism (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular monolingualism; Plural - genitive: singular ...
- Teething can cause babies to develop a fever
- Can I buy fiction books for free?
- How can I found an NGO
- Which products live up to their hype?
- Why do younger men meet older women
- What are ideas for a good business
- Canadian universities are on the short break
- Why is freelance
- How does a red kaenguru eat
- What is a facility under construction
- What kind of religion is hinduism
- Can God create something greater than himself
- What things make life interesting
- How does a mobile camera work
- What are common misunderstandings about freelance work
- What makes your life so difficult
- How big were Princess Leia's breasts
- Why is Brazilian cuisine meat-oriented
- What is the name of a penis doctor
- Is Philadelphia a good place to live
- Which countries do not restrict immigration?
- How do you kiss a tall guy
- Can America ever beat China's economic growth
- What makes dogs cry