Should I continue to study aviation management 1
Aviation Management degree
Career after graduation
With a degree in Aviation Management, you are well equipped for the future. You have broad business know-how, expert knowledge of aviation and know how to lead a team and organize projects. So the best conditions to get started!
The following employers are among others:
- Transport / logistics company
- Handling companies
- Maintenance company
- Security company
- Supplier and service provider for the aviation industry
- Management consultancies
Professions in tourism
We will introduce you to typical jobs for tourism managers in detail.
What exactly you do, of course, depends on your employer. At an airline, for example, the flight plan could be optimized in order to get people and goods from A to B more efficiently and to optimize the use of aircraft. But you could also calculate prices for the transport of goods and negotiate contracts with customers or adjust ticket prices for passenger flights to demand. In airport management you could take on a wide variety of management tasks from marketing to personnel planning to project management.
But there is not only something to be done on the ground. Airlines around the world are looking for pilots who transport people or goods. If you have completed a commercial pilot training course parallel to your studies, you will have another, completely different, job description.
What does an aviation manager earn? Sure, you can't say that in general. But one thing is certain: the earning opportunities are not bad! But before we get to specific examples, remember that a salary is always based on various factors. Company size, years of professional experience, location, employee responsibility and personal negotiating skills are some examples.
In order to give you a first impression of the earning potential in aviation management, we have taken a closer look at the salaries of aviation managers on salary.de:
|activity||Gender and age||graduation||Company size||Gross salary / month|
|Senior Manager Aviation Security||m, 49 years||State examination||very large||7.191 €|
|Product manager aviation||m, 31 years||Bachelor||large||3.875 €|
|Senior Manager Aviation Marketing||w, 44 years||Magister||large||4.064 €|
|Aviation Product Support Specialist||w, 32 years||Bachleor||large||3.024 €|
|Senior Sales Executive Aviation Industry||m, 30 years||diploma||very large||5.300 €|
|Operations manager aviation||m, 44 years||Bachelor||large||5.323 €|
Company size: 1-20 employees = small | 21-100 employees = medium | 101-1,000 employees = large | > 1,000 employees = very large
These are individual examples that have no meaningfulness about the general salary situation in air traffic management.
- There are many white Dominicans
- Orgies smell bad
- Is Nesquik healthy for toddlers
- How can I get taller? I'm fourteen
- What do young people think about care for the elderly
- Why are buzz cuts common in China
- English is one of the Indian languages
- Why do lions eat deer
- Where can I find ERP leads
- How many billionaires were accidental billionaires
- What other currencies should be invested in?
- How are people treated
- Why is an improved due diligence EDD important
- Does life need a god?
- What is TS Ramakrishnan doing now
- Why does school scare me?
- What exactly do QA testers do
- The information economy can save us
- What does nakka mukka mean
- May Norwegians like the British
- What was the biggest battle of ww2
- How much does education cost in Dubai
- How did Elizabeth Holmes manipulate her investors
- What are the best big US cities