Why does HR need to understand accounting
Booking wages and salaries
Companies are obliged to do this Deduct taxes and social security amounts from the gross salary and the corresponding To transfer authorities. And of course the company must also pay the employee the net amount. So you already suspect it: at the Posting salaries you are dealing with different accounts and postings.
Overview of accounts - what is posted where?
First of all, an introductory one Overview of the accountsthat you have to deal with in the booking of wages and salaries.
|Tax deductions||FB liabilities (liabilities to tax authorities)|
|Social security - employee share||SV advance payments|
|Social security - employer's share||Employer's contribution - SV|
Example for posting wages and salaries
The best way to illustrate the whole "booking terror" is with an example. As Base they serve us valuesthat we from the Wage deductions - example have received:
- Gross salary: 3,002.00 €
- Tax deduction: € 608.63
- SI share for employees: € 643.92
- Employer's social security contribution: € 580.14
- Total SV amounts: 1224.06 €
Let's go - now "the whole" is booked:
The social security contributions (employee + employer) are transferred by bank.
whatshot Most popular articles
category Also in this category
- star_border 2.00 / 5 (142 votes)
- Find the capital O notation for this function
- Why did the Plymouth Colony not have a church?
- Why has life got complicated now
- What is Viewo ICO
- How's the parking in Shreveport LA
- What is it like to teach students
- Which is better cold or hot weather
- Can a gay be straight
- Which countries are under an authoritarian regime?
- What is the secret ingredient
- Muslim women are allowed to masturbate
- Why are there people with a colonial mentality
- Accenture increases salaries every year
- All schizophrenic hallucinations are scary
- Which race has it the hardest in America?
- What are some examples of Colombian traditions
- Why do Indians use so many spices?
- How can independent contractors get rich
- Does the GST apply to indirect income
- Where's God Does anyone have evidence
- What are some good analogies about life
- Does feminism lead to matriarchy
- How does the MeToo movement affect men?
- How do I find a commercial cleaning contract