Can challenge J 20 F 35
agendaWednesday • 10:10 am
The program "Agenda" takes up topics that are currently being discussed, that move and challenge us socially and that are therefore on the agenda for many people. Guests are invited who look at the respective topic of the program from different perspectives and bring in their own experiences. You can also take part in the broadcast via our telephone number: 00800 - 4464 4464 and by e-mail to [email protected]
As if time stood still ...Special series at the end of the war
On Sunday morningSunday • 8:35 am
Andruck - The magazine for political literatureMonday • 7:15 pm
The program "Andruck" is a guide in the political literature market. Competent reviewers discuss new publications, focus on topics, pick up current foreign-language titles or leaf through political classics.
New music studioSaturday • 10:05 pm
Here you can find information about contemporary composing and music-making in Germany, Europe and all over the world. The focus is on musical authors of all generations - with their biographies, their thinking and their work. The "Atelier" offers alternating portraits, overarching themes, recordings and in-house productions.
To the pointOn the last Friday of the month • 7:15 pm
Here you will find contributions from the slot "Auf den Punkt", including the media quartet, the university quartet, the health quartet and the ZEIT-Forum der Wissenschaft. Since September 1, 2017, the program has replaced the previous program "The Culture Talk".
PreludeSunday • 5:05 am
From cultural and social sciencesThursday • 8:10 pm
Sociology, philosophy, history, anthropology, archeology, communication studies ... every Thursday the most important things from the cultural and social sciences. Background reports, interviews with outstanding researchers and current articles on study results and scientific conferences.
From religion and societyWednesday • 8:10 pm and 2:10 am
There is hardly a social, political or cultural conflict in history or the present in which religion and its religious practices play no role. In a monothematic feature, we present personalities, trends and events that have significantly shaped the intellectual history of the West. Programs on the religious history of Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism can also be found on this slot.
- How is the night life in Las Vegas
- What are young Java developers doing
- What counts as clean food
- Who was Alexandre Kojeve
- How does TomTom compare to Google Maps
- Why don't the Japanese hug
- The Chinese eat honey bees
- How can I choose my career
- Who has won the most world cricket championships
- How do I give love to my neighbor
- An infinite object could have a center
- How to prepare for the WBJEE
- Why is Mary Queen of Scots important
- How do I find ideas for entrepreneurship
- Can I drink coffee while eating orange
- What is Tech Mahindra Bond Amount
- Who is important doctors or nurses
- How many countries never have snow
- How do carpet cleaners work
- What are some hot sex incidents
- Why do Tesla motors use the Tesla name
- What does Donald Trump eat for breakfast
- What is important in a girl's life
- Why do Filipinos love money so much