Why does Chinese beef look different
Crunchy vegetables from the wok
Bring a medium-sized saucepan with 2 liters of water to a boil. Add ½ teaspoon of salt. Wash and clean the broccoli, cut into small florets. Peel and finely dice the stalk. Blanch in boiling water for 1 minute, remove with a slotted spoon and let cool in cold water. Remove after 1 minute and drain in the sieve.
Peel the vegetable onion and cut lengthways into 0.5cm wide strips. Wash the sugar peas, cut in half and cut off the ends.
Peel the carrots and cut them crosswise into 2mm thick slices. Wash the zucchini, cut off the ends, cut into 3cm long pieces and cut them into 4mm sticks.
Wash the chilli pepper, cut lengthways, core and cut into narrow strips.
Peel and finely chop the ginger and clove of garlic.
Put the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sake, chinkiang vinegar and chilli flakes in a small bowl and stir. Mix the corn starch with 4 tablespoons of water in a cup.
Heat a wok or pan on a high temperature, add the rice oil, swirl so that it is evenly distributed.
Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 10 seconds. Push to the edge with the spatula.
Gradually add the vegetables. Preferably in the order from firm to soft, i.e. carrots, broccoli, onions, sugar peas, zucchini. Swing through the contents of the wok every now and then.
When all the vegetables are in the wok, toss them on the highest setting for about a minute, the vegetables must not lie on the base of the wok for a long time, otherwise they will burn.
Turn the heat down and add the prepared bowl with the sauce and toss again. When the vegetables have the right bite, add the cornstarch and toss again. If you like it softer, put a lid on the wok and let it simmer for 1 minute on the lowest heat.
Add the sesame oil and cashew nuts, season with salt and sprinkle with a little pepper.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
- How many inventions did the ancient Egyptians make
- Why do so many people want immortality?
- How can I improve my linguistic intelligence?
- Why is it important to hire the right talent
- How old is the Chinese civilization
- Waiters assess overweight customers
- How can successful people feel like failures
- What are the political ideas and ideologies
- Removes baking soda and carpet odors
- Is it worth studying CA.
- All Murakamis books are depressing
- How many Brazilians have Portuguese ancestors
- How can the European economy be analyzed
- What is a Viennese sausage
- What was MKUltra
- Identify yourself as a racial minority
- Why do tooth extractions hurt
- How effective is the wearing of gemstones
- What is Singapore's attitude towards the Malaysian Chinese
- What causes traffic in Los Angeles
- Are temporary workers paid
- What comes after failure
- Is it legal to hit a bully?
- What is heating system in Canada