What do ESTJs think of INFJs
Type test Personality test
folderwho leads but can be too strict.
Extroverted - Sensing - Thinking - Judging
- Natural leaders, very logical, practical and realistic
- Self confident, take with pleasure responsibility, and are good at dealing with money
- Organizational talent, are very organized and structured, can do well Create order
- Are very ambitious and work hard on everything they set themselves up to have high standards
- Very good at Systems up and running, and most importantly, effective and economical to hold
- Very reliable, consistently and thoroughly, follow clear rules and values
- Can have a high resistance to change and new things
- Can be too determining and controlling
- They can lose patience very quickly and then often cannot keep their emotions under control
- Can be too intolerant, demanding or critical of others
- Can struggle with long-term planning and be overwhelmed with too much work.
- Can have difficulty incorporating a personal, 'human' component
●●○ Motivation traffic light:
|Positive feedback||Harmonious environment|
|free space||Rules & Regulations|
|Self-actualization||Identification with work|
|Variety & changes||routine|
|Communication with others||Help others|
GREEN= has a positive effect on you; RED = has a negative effect on you; BLACK = neutral, does not have a particularly positive or negative effect on you;
►►►3. These tips may be helpful to you:
Specific to ESTJ Directors:
- Give freedom: Avoid being too obsessive. Take a step backwards and give others more freedom and space. Do not be as harsh on others as you are on yourself and regularly resist the urge to control others.
- Calm down: Anger is always destructive. Do not get upset if someone does something that is not what you want or does not follow your instructions. If you get angry, walk away or do something else right away. Don't come back until you've calmed down. Find ways to discharge your anger in a positive way, such as exercising.
- Accept: Remember that everyone has different ideas and opinions, and there is not just one "right one". Show acceptance and appreciation for the opinion of others, and they will be more likely to accept or support your opinion as well. The more different someone is from you, the more you can learn from them!
- Do not prejudice: Only judge ideas / opinions when you have understood them as a whole AND in detail, and not before!
- Look ahead: Think long-term on a regular basis and consider the possibilities and difficulties that you or a project may face in the future in order to be prepared for them.
- To try something new: Everything unknown loses its horror once you know it. Keep the facts in mind and dare to make changes and adapt your principles to the current situation.
- Personal values: Take into account not only logical, but also personal arguments in your decisions and actions. Think in which way you are influencing other people positively or negatively.
- Relax & reflect: Allow some time off work every day for recreational purposes and also spend some time alone.
further strengths / weaknesses profiles:
► ENFP - comedian► ENFJ - teacher► INFP dreamer►
► ENTP - inventor► ► ►
► ESTP - doers► ESFP - entertainer► ISTP - craftsmen►
► ► ► ►
developed by Lars Lorber / Typentest.de
- How do government contracts work
- What happens after a one-year contract
- Why did Allah create the earth and people
- Where does Buddhism come from?
- What do ESTJs think of INFJs
- Which governments are violating their own laws?
- Why do some snakes rattle
- Is it worth it to be an accountant
- What are life's best tips
- What do you find helpful while writing
- Why does aftershave stand out
- Which anime opening sounds particularly different?
- What does Buckingham Palace look like inside
- Is Turkey a good friend of Pakistan?
- What if you live alone
- Which states have no income tax
- Who was Barthold Heinrich Brockes
- What is your favorite porn site
- Which federal agency regulates FedEx
- How did Sweden get rid of corruption
- Can a gay be straight
- How many billionaires were accidental billionaires
- How much does an event planner earn
- How did Hitler lower unemployment