Who has more fans Virat or MSD
MSD: Keeping social distance; The Mumbai police have come up with the amusing contribution to the 39th birthday of MS Dhoni
One of the best players of his time and former Indian skipper MS Dhoni is currently celebrating his 39th birthday (July 7th 2021). The needs of the wicket keeper batsman are increasing, and apart from the Indian cricket brotherhood and their supporters around the world, the World Cup winner also received warm birthday greetings from the police in Mumbai, who also had a specific message that everyone should see .MS Dhoni birthday: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to the former Indian captain with his great sand artwork (view post).
On the 39th birthday of MS Dhoni, Mumbai Police shared a tweet wishing the previous Indian skipper on his special occasion. "Do it with the" Mahi Means "- hold" Not Out ", hold Cool & Stump #coronavirus. Happy Birthday, Captain Cool," they labeled their template. The picture showed a stadium with a cricket bat, stumps, ball and Gloves together with the sentences MSD written on them.MS Dhoni Helicopter Shot: Chennai Enormous Kings posts youngsters model of famous dhoni stroke when Captain Cool turns 39 (watch video).
Even so, as is so often the case, the Mumbai police gave the tweet a traditional twist. Under the letters "MSD", an acronym for MS Dhoni's explanation, Mumbai Police wrote "Maintain Social Distancing" and encouraged everyone to follow the necessary protocols that were put in place in these difficult situations.
Do it with the 'Mahi Means' - keep 'Not Out', keep Cool & Stump #Coronavirus
Happy Birthday, Captain Cool. # HappyBirthdayMahi # Social Distancing pic.twitter.com/piH7jNFBIK
- Mumbai Police (@MumbaiPolice) July 7, 2021
This isn't the primary time the Mumbai Police Department Twitter account has had a hilarious attitude while wishing celebrities on their birthday. Mumbai Police are using these birthday greetings as a platform to alert everyone to the current scenario within the nation as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and encourage them to look into the tips they need to take.
MS Dhoni shouldn't be very lively on social media, but on his birthday, followers and teammates flooded the microblogging websites with the needs of the previous Indian skipper. The 39-year-old is currently on a sabbatical year but is expected to be back in the industry in the upcoming version of IPL.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on July 07, 2021 at 2:59 am IST. For more information and updates on politics, the world, sports, leisure, and lifestyle, please visit our website lastly.com.)
- How do I get a work visa
- How important is the MeToo movement
- Can salary workers be docked
- 55 is too short for a man
- Why is my cat NOT purring
- What is foreign debt
- Will be baptized as a baby
- Supermarket cashier is a dying job
- Which is more valuable diamond or tanzanite
- What kind of economy does Germany have
- Queen Victoria had a sister
- Why do cats lick each other so much
- People live at the North Pole
- Has sea salt iodine
- What does Palembang Indonesia look like
- What is a FISA abuse probe
- Is Japan against child labor
- What are your favorite foods in Germany?
- What are the symptoms of rhuematoid arthritis
- Can young people get oesophagitis
- What is the GDP growth rate
- Anesthesiologists prescribe medication like regular doctors
- Is it worth doing a master’s degree
- Why have the repo rates increased so quickly