Why does 3 0 1
112-second madness in Switzerland: Biel turns 0: 1 into 5: 1
It was the 58th minute of the game in the National League, the Swiss ice hockey league. EHC Biel, who had just returned from quarantine and is still fighting for direct qualification for the play-offs, were 1-0 down against Geneva. But what happened in the following 112 seconds was "just crazy", as Biel's goal scorer to make it 3-1, Fabio Hofer, summed up after the game.
Beat Forster gave the starting shot for the brilliant comeback, who scored 1: 1 2:31 minutes before the end. The EHC had tasted blood, Geneva, however, was shocked. Biel took goalie Joren van Pottelberghe off the ice and turned the game around just 12 seconds after Yannick Rathgeb equalized - a real hit. As a result, nothing worked at Geneva and Fabio Hofer even made it 3-1.
The insanity was finally crowned by the goals of Gilian Kohler and Janis Moser to make it 5-1. Thus, after this historic comeback, Biel has the chance of the play-offs within 112 seconds and shortens the gap to sixth place (Geneva) to three points. Geneva, on the other hand, will struggle with one scene immediately before the 1-1 draw, because Tyler Moy hit the post twice within seconds.
- Do you think that European colonialism was bad
- What is the salary for pharmacists in Germany
- How do the Australians see themselves
- How long did your grandparents live
- How do I stretch my lumbar spine
- What are the benefits of investing
- What are the best big US cities
- Why do the Chinese like pork in general?
- Why are people so curious
- What do hotels think of crossdressers
- How do you eliminate the smell of gasoline
- How to say submit in Portuguese
- How taxes work for LLC
- What is my dog name 1
- Can African Americans be Racist
- Talking too much is a nuisance
- How do you find your target customer
- A sensor detects an odor
- Who is Ameesha Patel
- What does Tudor really mean
- Why are applicant tracking systems generally awful?
- How can I get a Brazilian girl
- Have fun spending time together
- Generally, people with social anxiety are nicer