Should I study psychology or finance?
What can you study? - Overview of courses
So many courses to choose from, but which one is the right one for you? Here we introduce you to a large number of different courses in more detail, sorted by subject area. In this way you can find the subjects that interest you at a glance and you can find out more about the content, requirements, suitable universities and career prospects!
All courses from A-Z
Which degree are you interested in?
Economy, Management & Logistics
Engineering & Technology
Health & Medicine
Sport & Fitness
Media, communication & marketing
Society & Social Sciences
Linguistics & cultural studies
Pedagogy & Education
Environment, Agricultural & Forest Science
Law, Taxes & Administration
Event, tourism & hotel
Math & Science
Art, music, design & fashion
Find the course that suits you!
Starting a degree is a big and landmark decision. In the best case scenario, the choice of the right course determines your entire future. In addition, for many students, their time at university is the most exciting and beautiful time of their young life.
Choosing the right course of study should therefore be carefully considered and put through its paces. The selection of subjects in Germany is large - if you too are wondering what you can study, the short answer is: pretty much everything! You can also choose a state university or technical college or start your studies at a private university or a private education provider. Regardless of whether it is a university or a university of applied sciences, state or private: Your studies determine the next few years of your life. For this reason, you should always carefully think through your choice of study.
But there are not only differences between the study providers, there are also a few things to consider when completing a degree. Bachelor's degree, master’s degree or would you prefer a diploma? What do the individual degrees mean, what professional perspectives do they open up? These questions are just as important for new students as the search for the right course offer, because with your degree you are taking the first step into your future.
Since studying is becoming more and more important these days and opening up more and more diverse opportunities for your professional future, you not only have the option of completing your studies immediately after graduating from school, but also the option of studying alongside your job right from the start . Therefore, there are now many different types of study, from full-time to distance learning and evening studies to dual studies, everything is included.
The question: "What can you study?" the question is "How, where and why do I want to study something?" Since we all know that if you don't ask, you stay stupid, we try to give you answers to all of these questions here.
But keep in mind: You should inform yourself thoroughly, but everyone is sometimes insecure and makes mistakes. That is why we have created a detailed guidebook on your decisions before you start your studies, including topics such as applying for a degree, financing your studies and looking for an apartment. We also give you tips on what happens during your studies, what happens after your studies and what happens if you should consider dropping out.
- Why is infrastructure important for economic growth
- Has anyone ever married a family member?
- Follow a religion to Sadhguru
- What does absolute existence mean in philosophy
- How many users does MailChimp
- What is the worst school in Hawaii
- Why are theological seminars associated with universities
- Should adult children support their parents emotionally
- How many pages does the work have
- What do farmers often do
- Will coding ever be automated
- Why do people want to write books?
- Why are Melania Trump's eyes narrowed so tightly
- China is rich
- What's the Best Thanksgiving Cake Recipe
- What is the longest BTS song
- May Norwegians like the British
- Who becomes a private investigator and why
- Is Nigeria a failed state
- How much does an HVAC technician earn
- How many Indians will the US allow
- What are the examples of computer registers
- How do the Chinese think of Obama?
- Have you ever breast-fed your husband