What is a singing mantra
Seminar Mantra Singing - the way to the spiritual dimension of singing with the concept "Vocal Basics"
Singing is good for you, singing connects us with our life energy and lets us feel our feelings.
Singing has a healing, spiritual dimension - especially when we chant mantras.
However, the more the “instruments” - our body, our emotions and our mind - are in tune, the more effective it is.
The way to the very own, individual and spontaneously touching voice that I offer frees you from unhealthy inhibitions about working on your body and your breath.
My approach is similar to that in yoga: By aligning and reorganizing the body to its naturally desired shape, the framework is created in which breathing can take hold of the whole body.
If you then bring the power of this breathing mode together with the voice, a clear, soulful voice is created.
In this state of well-being, the person singing the mantra is ideally connected to himself and at the same time with the environment, the other people - if you will: the universe.
There are moments of great clarity in which the ego takes a back seat and the true self comes to life.
Sung in this way, the effectiveness of a mantra, which has been tried and tested for thousands of years, can fully unfold.
I developed the “Vocal Basics” concept in collaboration with Lex van Someren during the long-term supervision of his AYAM choir from my approach to body-oriented voice training. I have been offering this special approach to the voice for 30 years and continue to perfect it.
In the Baden-Baden area I offer these weekend seminars in the “Room of Encounter - Yoga in Rebland” in Bühl.
Each of these seminars can be booked independently of one another.
14./15. March, and / or 20./21. June Number of participants: Minimum 6, maximum 12 singers
Seminar times: The seminar times vary with the number of participants.
Up to and including 8 participants: Saturday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
From 9 to 12 participants: Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Compensation: € 150 per weekend
- Have you regretted living in China?
- Has anyone ever broken your heart
- What would you do with $ 400,000
- Why do people fight in groups 1
- How is the carbonic acidity of beers compared to sodas
- Why do bare feet look good?
- All women are bisexual
- What is the story behind Shenzhen China
- How can I overcome my nervousness
- How do you get out of parole
- What do teachers like least about students?
- Why do some schools have dress codes
- It would be possible to kill God
- What are the criteria for forensics
- How do I stop comparing others
- What is the best portuguese food
- How do you clean a sieve
- Do you feed homeless animals?
- School nurses are well paid
- Requires the electrical engineering calculation
- How would you describe Japanese cuisine
- What are social skills for you
- Uses Bootstrap jQuery
- How do you define the violation of privacy
- Do all family attorneys lead a lawsuit in court
- Why do the Melanesians resemble the Africans
- Why doesn't the MacBook Pro turn off
- What makes you dangerous
- Is umbilical sex possible
- Why do engineering students hate their professors
- How are stones used in construction
- Who made the best swords
- Who is the evangelist named Mark