What are the political ideas and ideologies
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Meaning of the term
The term stands for so-called world views that claim to have the right solution for all social problems. People who often rigidly and one-sidedly represent such ideological ideas are called "ideologues". The word comes from the Greek and means "doctrine of ideas". Up until the 19th century, “ideology” was a term used for science that deals with the origin and development of ideas from the history of ideas and philosophy.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- What's your favorite neighborhood in Nashville
- Is dead like sleeping without dreams
- Zurich is expensive for tourists
- What are the jobs available for freshmen
- The Koran is more immutable than the Bible
- Which languages are understandable for Tagalog
- What is a common misconception about psychiatry
- Is the reward for becoming a Google member real?
- How are you doing in a relationship
- How do I make my work interesting
- How much should I charge for the consultation
- Is it normal to cry most nights
- What is the leading payment company in Malaysia
- Who are consumers
- Is Cristiano Ronaldo a nice person
- When do most people fully mature?
- Most of the left are left with their left foot
- Why is freelance
- Which computer job pays off best
- What if I do CA and CFA
- How well do dryer vents work indoors
- Are native to Hawaiians
- Unions actually benefit workers
- How can I become a sushi chef