What does the OA
or similar (German)
Part of Speech: AbbreviationWord meaning / definition:
- 1) or similar [s]
- 1) I'm looking for something to write on, a pencil, a pen, or similar
- 1) “Does the resilience depend on external factors? E.g. family conflicts, worries or similar“
- English: 1) or the like
- Romanian: 1) sau ceva asemănător
- Spanish: 1) o similar
- or the like, and the like
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„You meet, have a good time, and when things go well and everything works out, you end up in bed (or any other place where a quickie takes place) together or similar hold off).“
Brigitte.de, January 17, 2020
„This is how the Duden describes the term corrective: “Corrective - something that can be used to address bad attitudes, deficiencies or similar“
Tichy's Insight, October 19, 2019
„Saalfeld / Gorndorf - Since a 77-year-old resident of Lendenstreichstrasse obviously didn't like the parking situation of a van last weekend, he smeared toothpaste on the door handle or similar“
Police press release, November 10, 2020
„The butterfly position proves that these are not always as extreme as commonly assumed! What does it look like? The woman lies on her back on the bed (optionally couch or similar), the man kneeling in front of her.“
Brigitte.de, October 26, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"O. Ä. "In the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/o._Ä./
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Here you can add comments such as application examples or hints on the use of the term “o. Ä. ”And thus help to supplement our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
o.i. (Dutch) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈɔˑnzəˑs ˈɪˑnˌziːns] / [ɔˑns…
o.t.t. (Dutch) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [oteˈte] Word meaning / Definition: 1) onvoltooid…
o.v.t. (Dutch) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [oveˈte] Word meaning / Definition: 1) onvoltooid…
oHG (German) Part of speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Abbreviation for general partnership
oa (Estonian) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: oa Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun uba ...
oad (Estonian) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: oad Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun…
oaf (English) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: oaf, plural: oafs Word meaning / definition: 1) Rüpel, Tölpel, ...
oafish (English) Part of speech: adjective increments: Hyphenation: oaf | ish Word meaning / definition: 1) rowdy, ...
oafishness (English) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: oaf | ish | ness, no plural Word meaning / definition: 1) ...
oafs (English) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: oafs Grammatical characteristics: Plural of the noun oaf
- Is pork like human meat
- What is your country of birth
- Cause behind crackling in the ear
- How do taxes work
- Why are people against child labor
- What is the Vashikaran
- Can color-blind people work as electricians
- Which foods cannot be eaten with chopsticks?
- Is there a MGTOW group in India
- Which languages are understandable for Tagalog
- What are boomers doing
- What does waiting offer on hold mean
- Cell phones can damage bank cards
- Why is millennial humor so bizarre
- What are the worst aspects of Canada
- How do I find remote tech jobs
- Why does my stove smell bad
- Should I stop being shy and calm?
- Are employee satisfaction surveys really confidential?
- What do you think of Japanese snacks
- How useful is a kitchen fireplace
- Albert Einstein did his hair
- Are you a software developer
- What do you want from your teacher