What Are Some Cool Affordable Electronic Devices
5 cool and affordable IKEA gadgets for the smart home
IKEA and Smart Home - many don't even have that on their radar yet. But the Swedish furniture store now has many interesting technology gadgets on offer. And did you know that even Sonos technology is in the clever IKEA speakers is built in? All information is now available.
Smart home is now an integral part of many households. With the smart lightbulbs from Philips, known as Hue, the topic received greater attention for the first time. With the Echo speakers from Amazon and voice control by Alexa, Smart Home had finally arrived in the mainstream. When they hear the name IKEA, most people think of cozy sofas and "Schöttis with Pü". The Swedes also have a large range of technology gadgets for at home and on the go, which impress with their good price-performance ratio and attractive design.
1. SYMFONISK table lamp with integrated WLAN loudspeaker
Technology that fits into the interior is currently very much in vogue - and the SYMFONISK table lamp, which you can see here in the picture, is a prime example of this. The loudspeaker was integrated into the lamp base so that it is not noticeable at all. Even if the optics may not suit everyone's taste, the technology and the sound are more than solid, as our test shows. No wonder, because IKEA worked together with the audio specialists from Sonos on the SYMFONISK series.
2. SYMFONISK bookshelf speakers
The SYMFONISK product range offers not only the floor lamp with integrated loudspeaker, but also a smart standalone loudspeaker. Here, too, technology from Sonos is used, which ensures an above-average sound. The WLAN loudspeaker can be connected to Amazon's Alexa, which means that it can be operated via an app. The SYMFONISK loudspeaker can be attached to shelves or a heater using suitable wall hooks.
3. Ikea Styrbar: The smart remote control
The Styrbar remote control is finally also available for the German market. You can control up to 10 smart lightbulbs with the Styrbar. You can not only switch the light on and off, but also regulate the temperature and luminosity.
4. TRÄDFRI smart home lighting
TRÄDFRI is the name of the smart lightbulbs from IKEA. You can use the app to dynamically regulate between light / dark and warm / cold light. The starter set consisting of the gateway, remote control and two smart light bulbs is available for 49.99 euros. You can connect and control up to 10 light bulbs with a gateway. Practical: The Trädfri light bulbs can be coupled with the Philips Hue system.
5. FYRTUR smart blackout blind
One of my favorite things to do is sleep. Unfortunately, one of my “dear little ones” always comes into the bedroom way too early in the morning and enthusiastically pulls open the curtains. With a FYRTUR blackout blind, you can easily darken the room again in such situations using the app or remote control. The connection with Apple's Homekit works without any problems. With it you can also set times at which the blinds automatically move up and down.
- Why are sad things beautiful?
- Is African American a racist term
- What names don't mean a name
- How convinced Donald Trump
- Why is power so important to people
- Working Pheromone Koelnischwasser
- When and why were carbonated beverages invented
- All UX designers should learn to code
- What does the name Abhijit mean
- When was your first gay sex experience
- What's new in 2019
- How much should politicians be paid
- What makes you different from other teenagers
- Why do people hate to work so much?
- What does tja mean in German
- What is citizenship in USA
- Why do pigeons make noise
- What is your most scandalous family secret
- Blood pressure is 130 high
- What is the bear's favorite food
- How do undercover cops communicate
- How do I become an investor
- What is the future of gerontology
- How do I get through nursing school