What is your favorite pc manufacturer
AMD Radeon VII
The world's first 7nm graphics processor for PC gaming
16 GB HBM2 storage and storage bandwidth of 1 TB / sec. Extreme performance for extreme gaming and full creativity.
The AMD Radeon VII graphics card offers extreme graphics performance to cope with even the most visually demanding games and real-time content creation programs.
With 7nm technology, the Radeon VII has 45% more memory and 66% more memory bandwidth than other gaming GPUs in its class. This enables vivid game graphics to be delivered in up to 4K and virtually unlimited content creation in 8K, VR and more.1,2
AMD RADEON VII IS PACKED WITH BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY
16 GB HBM2
TWICE AS MUCH MEMORY AS THE PREVIOUS RADEON RX GPUs
1 TB / SECOND
STORAGE BANDWIDTH. 2.1 TIMES MORE THAN THE PREVIOUS RADEON RX GPUs
The Radeon VII is future-proof and was developed to meet the requirements of high-performance gameplay and, thanks to the support for DirectX® 12 and Vulkan® functions, an incredible gaming experience with ultra-smooth and consistently high frame rates in 1440p, 4K and ultra-wide resolutions To be able to offer. Bring your favorite esports games to life and enjoy unrestricted HD game streaming without sacrificing performance. The Radeon VII GPU is in a class of its own.
The AMD Radeon VII has super powerful memory and excellent graphics performance that enables hyper-realistic visualizations. With the 16 GB HBM2 memory, a memory bandwidth of up to 1 TB / second and a 4096-bit memory interface, the Radeon VII from AMD is perfect for memory-intensive and graphically demanding applications. Create content to your heart's content - also in 8K resolution, VR and beyond - so quickly and responsively that it practically feels like clairvoyance.
Combine your AMD Radeon VII graphics card with the world's largest selection of associated gaming monitors with Adaptive-Sync, ie with HDR-capable monitors with Radeon FreeSync ™ or Radeon FreeSync ™, for a gaming experience without juddering, distortion and artifacts.4,5,6
Radeon's FreeSync ™ 2 HDR technology goes even further, combining smooth gameplay and plug-and-play HDR gaming with low latency without having to tweak your settings. NO JACKING, NO DISTORTION. JUST JUST GAMING.
INTUITIVE GAME FEATURES
AMD's Radeon ™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition gives you more control over your gaming experience. The software's intuitive user interface allows gamers to stream, share and tweak graphics settings in real time without missing a second of the action or affecting game performance.
- Capture your victories while playing with the easy-to-use Radeon ™ ReLive streaming capabilities
- Work smarter and cooler with Radeon ™ Chill technology that dynamically saves energy during your game
- Customize your gameplay with custom profiles and improve your PC performance with Radeon ™ Wattman7
- Adjust your settings without leaving the game with Radeon ™ Overlay.
- Get driver support on day 0 and beyond
- As of January 9, 2019. The Radeon VII has 16 GB of RAM. The Radeon RX Vega 64 has 8 GB of RAM. The Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti has 11 GB of RAM. RX-266
- Status: January 9, 2019. The Radeon VII has a memory bandwidth of 1024 GB / sec. The Rade-on RX Vega 64 has a memory bandwidth of 484 GB / sec. The Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti has a memory bandwidth of 616 GB / sec. RX-267
- The tests were carried out on January 3rd, 2019 by the AMD performance laboratories on Ryzen 7 2700X, 16 GB DDR4 3000 MHz, Radeon VII, AMD driver version 18.50 and Windows 10. The Radeon VII achieved 127 fps when playing Fortnite at the maximum 1080p settings. The Radeon VII achieved 123 fps when playing Fortnite with the maximum 1080p settings and HD streaming on Twitch with 1080p resolution (1080p @ 60 fps, 6 Mbps, AMF encoder). PC manufacturers can vary configurations, which can produce different results. All results are average results from 3 runs with the same settings. Performance may vary based on using the latest drivers. RX-272
- Requires a monitor and AMD Radeon ™ graphics card, both of which support FreeSync. See www.amd.com/freesync for more information. Inquire with your system manufacturer about the performance before purchasing. GD-127
- Number of screens available with FreeSync technology (254) at https://www.amd.com/en/products/freesync-monitors - The largest ecosystem compared to publicly available lists of competing product solutions at https://www.144hzmonitors. com / list-of-g-sync-monitors / and https://www.blurbusters.com/gsync/list-of-gsync-monitors/, which each had 58 screens as of October 2018.
- FreeSync 2-HDR does not require HDR-capable monitors; the driver can set the monitor to native mode when it detects HDR content that supports FreeSync 2-HDR. Otherwise, the HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-enabled content chain that includes a graphics card, graphics driver, and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR capable player. Window mode content requires operating system support. GD-105
- Overclocking AMD processors, including but not limited to changing clock frequencies or multipliers or memory clock or voltage to operate the system beyond specifications, will void your applicable AMD product warranty, even if you overclock via AMD hardware or software. This can also mean that the guarantees offered by the system manufacturer or dealer are void. The user assumes all risks and liabilities that may result from overclocking AMD processors, including but not limited to hardware failure or damage, decreased system performance, or loss, corruption or vulnerability of data.
* Purchase required. Offer only available through participating dealers. Only for people who have reached the age of 18. After purchase, the voucher code must be redeemed by May 6, 2019. Residency restrictions and additional restrictions apply. For full terms and conditions: www.amdrewards.com/terms.
Tom Clancy's, The Division logo, the Soldier Icon, Snowdrop, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the United States and / or other countries. © 2018 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Resident Evil ™ 2 and Devil May Cry ™ 5 images and logos © Capcom Co, Ltd. All rights reserved.
© 2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD arrow logo, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. DirectX is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries. Vulkan and the Vulkan logo are trademarks of Khronos Group, Inc.
PID # 19202349-F
From € 1,840 inc VAT and delivery.
- Intel® Core ™ i5-10600K
- ASUS® ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI
- 16 GB Corsair VENGEANCE 3200 MHz
- 12 GB AMD RADEON ™ RX 6700 XT
From € 1,850 inc VAT and delivery.
- Intel® Core ™ i7-10700F
- ASUS® PRIME Z490-P
- 32 GB Corsair VENGEANCE 3000 MHz
- 12 GB AMD RADEON ™ RX 6700 XT
From € 1,860 inc VAT and delivery.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
- ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING
- 16 GB Corsair VENGEANCE 2666 MHz
- 12 GB AMD RADEON ™ RX 6700 XT
- 1 TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA HDD
- Has a protest ever changed anything?
- Which is better Investment Fundrise vs. LendingClub
- What happened to individual responsibility
- What are the Scientific Benefits of Salah
- How dangerous it is to drive tractor units
- Every man is a perverted idiot
- Is the prohibition of obscurity a violation of human rights
- Why can some people not be compassionate
- What is meal planning
- How does China steal technology
- What is your rating of Marseille France
- How often should an entrepreneur start a business
- Is banana good for low blood pressure?
- What is the most predictable human behavior
- How can I cancel a room due to noise
- Why is female genital mutilation practiced
- What is chemist
- Why do Spaniards eat tapas
- What is a welding technician paid for
- Any relationship can be sustained without trust
- Is Atlanta a good place to live
- My friend manipulates me
- What is the environmental impact of inflation
- Enjoy watching construction work