Is 20 too young to die
Zone - Too Young To Die (Jan Valetov)
in the March 2020 appears "Zone - Too Young To Die" of Jan Valetov:
"A virus has escaped from a military laboratory. Everyone infected over the age of 18 begins to age and dies within a few weeks - the world of adults is wiped out. The inexperienced children and adolescents are fighting a hopeless struggle for a short survival. Rotted together in gangs, they try to To protect their respective ruined sector of the lost world. Since Tim was expelled from his tribe, he has been on the run. He joins the merciless lone fighter Belka. Chased by warring gangs, they embark on a dangerous journey through the contaminated land - for Tim has collected fragments of knowledge and is on the trail of an antivirus ... "
To the author: Jan Valetov was born in 1963 in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine (now Dnipro). He graduated as a rocket construction engineer. After many years as an engineer and later as a private businessman, he began to write in the mid-2000s. Since then he has published seven books, some as multi-volume series, some of which have achieved bestseller status and have been awarded prizes. One of his novels was adapted for Russian television. Valetov lives in the Ukrainian Dnipro.
- How reliable is https www equities com
- What a leader is Xi Jinping
- Why does my friend not like physical contact
- Is only dinner an eating disorder
- Walmart takes advantage of its workers
- Managing your employees is important
- Accent really matters
- Narcissists don't want to be narcissists
- Why is business ethics avoidable
- Asians raise the global average IQ
- What do you wish for your country
- How did your first pet die
- Is Donald Trump a socialist
- Why is love so complicated
- Weapons were wooden breastplates ever used
- Take smoking breaks at work to encourage smoking
- What is a poll question
- What is work experience
- Singapore is secretly a socialist society
- How is the basic income defined
- How do I solve TRENDGCD on Spoj
- Are iPhones designed to be addicting?
- What do the colors of the Olympic flag mean
- Have you ever been bullied by girls?