Live high quality HIV people
Competence network HIV / AIDS
1. Funding phase:
Duration: 06/01/2002 - 05/31/2005
Funding amount: EUR 8.5 million
2nd funding phase:
Duration: 09/01/2005 - 08/31/2007
Funding amount: 6.4 million euros
Duration: October 1, 2005 - June 30, 2008
Funding amount: EUR 0.2 million
3rd funding phase:
Duration: 09/01/2007 - 04/30/2011
Funding amount: EUR 3.7 million
Duration: 06/01/2002 - 04/30/2011
Funding amount: EUR 18.8 million
Network spokesperson: Prof. Dr. Norbert H. Brockmeyer
Department of Dermatology and Allergology
44791 Bochum, Germany
Tel .: 0234 5093474
Email: [email protected]
AIDS is the infectious disease from which most people die worldwide (3 million deaths per year out of 5 million new infections). HIV infection and AIDS represent a major health policy problem, even in highly developed industrialized countries, because awareness of this disease and the pathways of infection is declining, especially in the young population, or is no longer sufficient. Around 42 million people worldwide are infected with the virus, around 570,000 of them live in Western Europe. Since the discovery of the HI virus in 1984, German scientists have made decisive contributions to research into and treatment of this infectious disease in various research initiatives. As part of its work, the Competence Network HIV / AIDS would like to continue to guarantee the high quality of German HIV research and therapy and anchor it internationally. This is to be achieved by bundling the scientific potential and by quickly transferring the results into care.
The competence network HIV / AIDS is part of the funding measure "Competence Networks in Medicine".
Detailed information on the Competence Network HIV / AIDS can be found at: http://www.kompetenznetz-hiv.de/.
- Why does aftershave stand out
- What is a county in usa
- Why do so many people become consultants?
- How is phimosis treated in adults
- Has the word slipped a syllable?
- How can I relieve premenstrual symptoms
- What is a Japanese AV girl
- Who is the best commando of the special forces?
- East Timor regrets its independence
- Why is business ethics avoidable
- Why does blood smell a little sweet?
- Are relationships more important than studying
- Which one is better than Telegram and WhatsApp
- Why do currency values and conversions change
- How can I stop missing London
- How can I benefit from angel investors
- How do I adopt a greener lifestyle
- Why not more stainless steel cars
- Is Morocco a good place to live
- Shy people can appear narcissistic
- Are tarot cards real
- Is raw seafood safe to eat
- Why are some children afraid of the night?
- Is it healthy to eat and sleep?