How do I start a shoe business
Nice shoes. Convenient of course.
Opening times from April 27, 2021
- Monday to Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Click and Meet
Since Monday, May 3, 2021, »Click and Meet« has been possible again with us. You can make an appointment to visit our shop online via SmartMeeting.
A quick test is no longer required since May 17th.
One person per appointment is allowed to shop, try out and look in our shop.
In total, two customers are allowed to stay in the shop at the same time, provided that the usual hygiene measures are observed. The following applies to parents and children: 1 parent with the children is possible.
Please register and use the contactless check-in at the store to quickly and easily record your guest data - paperless and GDPR-compliant. This will reduce the effort and make corona tracing easier. Your data will be automatically deleted after four weeks.
To reserve appointments via Smartmeeting
How the check-in works
- Point the camera of your smartphone at the QR code. On the check-in page, enter your contact details, e-mail address or mobile phone number and the accompanying persons.
- If you have an account with SmartMeeting, the check-in has been successfully completed. As a non-registered guest, you will receive an email or SMS asking you to confirm the accuracy of your data.
- Show the successful check-in to our staff with your smartphone.
Advantages of the SmartMeeting account
You will certainly find the SmartMeeting of the Darmstadt company Cosynus GmbH at different doors in our city in the future.
If you create a SmartMeeting account, you will be able to check in with us and with all other participating partners in the future without having to re-enter your contact details.
Click and Collect
Click and collect before loading is still possible without a test
Orders can be placed in the following ways:
The goods can then be picked up contactless. Please make an appointment for this if possible.
Darmstadt voucher: We'll be there
Buttmi-Schuhe accepts Darmstadt vouchers, which can be easily obtained from December 10th on the darmstadtgutschein.de website or directly in the Darmstadt shop on Luisenplatz. The idea behind the vouchers: The local trade and local gastronomy should be strengthened through the sale of the gift vouchers.
The first photos of the spring collection 2021 are from:
More will follow.
The new children's shoe sport is here
Buttmi-Schuh was one of the selected measurement partners of the German Shoe Institute in autumn 2018. Our measurement results for children's feet have now been incorporated into the second German children's foot report.
Discount on all Benvado shoes
We have now reduced the prices of all Benvado shoes and ankle boots for you.
Delivery service by bike
Upon request, we can have your purchase delivered to your home by LieferradDa. This service is currently limited to the Darmstadt urban area, but free of charge in the trial phase.
We will also continue to send out personalized vouchers that you can redeem at any time after payment has been received.
Digital shop window Darmstadt
Like many other local retailers, bars and companies, we are also represented on the Darmstadt Citymarketing e. V. "We are still there for you!" Look around!
These are some of the brands whose shoes we carry. Shoes for women, men and children. All beautiful, natural, comfortable. Take your time, find your dream shoe in our store! We are happy to help.
Also in the shop: bags from the brands aunts & uncles.
We wish you a nice shopping! Stay healthy!
Your Buttmi shoes team
Always stay up to date? Subscribe to Newsletter!
- How are Africans treated in America
- Obama is now entitled to unemployment benefits
- All cancers are invasive
- When is a polyamoroese marriage legal 1
- Can my cat be made cozier?
- Are extreme sports good for your health?
- Why do disabled people have problems
- Why doesn't Michigan need a smog check
- How do crime scene cleaners work
- How do you bring about a revelation
- What if Christianity were never a religion?
- What is the weather like after a tornado
- MOBEL How can I decorate this room
- Why is bread called chapati
- Bodybuilders eat rice
- Computing has its own limitation
- How is a dog day care center
- How can I be a good headhunter
- For which animal is Madagascar famous
- Is it bad to eat beans every day
- Do you think hell is real?
- What's the saddest near-death experience
- Why do most people fail to understand introverts
- Can the GATE exam change my life?