Who can apply for an auditor?
Auditor, apply for appointment
To apply, please use the forms of the Chamber of Public Accountants (link "Forms and Downloads"). You will find detailed information on the process in leaflets on the recognition procedure.
- Complete the form and submit it to the regional office together with the required documents.
- If nothing stands in the way of the order, you will receive an appointment for the swearing-in. After the swearing in, you will receive a certificate of admission.
As an auditor, you are not allowed to be an employee of accounting firms, tax consulting firms or law firms, but only their legal representatives.
- Completed application form for appointment as auditor including the associated declaration
- Proof of passed examination for auditor
- for citizens of another EU member state: confirmation of passing the aptitude test
- Entry form for the original entry of the professional register as an auditor
- If you are employed, additionally: certificate from the employer
- If you work in your own practice, as a partner in a partner company or partner in another partnership without recognition as a professional association, you also need: Proof of professional liability insurance
- Proof of academic titles, degrees and additions, if applicable
- if necessary, extended list of partners
- if necessary, a certificate of the partnership or self-declaration on reserved tasks as an auditor
- Procedural fee: EUR 230.00 (EUR 400.00 re-appointment)
- Annual membership fee for chamber membership
(Please inquire with the responsible office which contribution amount is to be paid in your individual case.)
Chamber of Auditors. January 17, 2017
Prompt for location selection
(no location selection required)
- Who deserves more CEO CMO or COO
- Why are chemical engineers paid so much
- Why do we use cell phones
- What is it like to do 120k
- When did Muslims come to India?
- Why are most perfumes made in France
- Is it okay to grind meat
- What is heating system in Canada
- What is life like as an ESIC UDC
- What is your most unique human experience
- What are some interesting non-traditional Thanksgiving dishes
- Is Narendra Modi a Muslim
- How many tourists go to China
- What is individual behavior
- What makes a relationship toxic
- What is your opinion on grades
- How does government borrowing affect an economy?
- Why are snakes so big in Africa
- What is the most dangerous philosophy
- When will our society end gender discrimination?
- What makes Canadians different
- People judge you
- What is happiness what is your happiness
- How much of Indians pay their taxes