How do I start a HR company
In view of the shortage of skilled workers and the trend towards a feel-good working atmosphere, companies are looking for help from start-ups such as Careerteam, Tandemploy and HR-Instruments.
Self-scanner cash registers, care robots, parcel delivery by drone - at some point computers and robots will have taken over all jobs. Futurologists and writers have been predicting this for a long time. But it's still a vision. In fact, the number of unemployed has fallen in recent years; Skilled workers are even desperately wanted. Several startups are now helping companies find - and keep - the right employees.
“In the past, service providers primarily placed personnel or held training courses; today the bandwidth is getting bigger and bigger, ”says Simon Werther, spokesman for the specialist group for human resources in the Federal Association of German Start-ups. The personnel industry now includes very different aspects. In addition to demographic change, digitization and the call for more women in management positions, the pressure on employer branding and the changed expectations of Generation Y played into the hands of the start-ups. New business ideas are opening up.
Headhunting for the digital industry
The HR subgroup at the start-up association currently includes 30 companies. Some examples:
- Werther's own company, HR-Instruments, has developed software for feedback and employee surveys. Customers include Stadtwerke München and medium-sized companies.
- Learningby provides companies with digital training.
- OrgAlive bundles and visualizes personal information.
- AllesRoger wants to help companies to improve the working atmosphere and increase the intrinsic motivation of employees.
- Spendit deals with tax-free benefits in kind and employee gifts as an alternative to the classic fuel voucher.
- Machtfit creates a web-based platform for customers on which employees can choose health measures such as yoga and stress management.
- And Viasto enables HR officers to get to know applicants by video before the personal meeting.
Although human resources is much more than “just” recruiting, recruiting is and will remain an important part. Specialists and managers are in short supply, especially in engineering and information technology.
In the 2015 Human Resources trend study by Kienbaum, 58 percent of the HR managers questioned said that they were already clearly feeling the shortage of skilled workers. An opportunity for the Berlin start-up 4Scotty - a reverse job exchange where companies apply for job candidates - and headhunting agencies such as Careerteam.
- What is a facility under construction
- Rihanna writes her own songs
- What did the Vietnamese imperial family eat
- How stressful is a career in marketing
- Who are the philosophers of philosophy phenomenology
- What is online employee management software
- What is a Hotel Channel Manager
- Do you think swearing really works?
- Why is ThoughtWorks a bad payer
- What types of copywriters are there
- What is considered Asian
- What do psychedelic mushrooms look like
- Will the Australian economy fall in 2019?
- What is dangerous for a country
- What do the Palestinians eat for lunch
- What are supply chain management SCM solutions
- Rich people live longer
- How are the winters in Vilseck
- How do I find my vision
- Why is Dyson canceling electric car construction
- The Koran is more immutable than the Bible
- How strongly do you recommend Christ University
- Why are mental illnesses considered permanent
- How did the word news come about?