Why is Portugal such an unknown country
The show will open on January 17th. It can be seen from January 18 to March 7, 2013. Masterful photography is shown, which also effectively highlights the geographical structure of Portugal in the 1950s. The appearance of the archaic production methods, which was already exotic for that time, appears to today's viewer as from another world. Already on Ehrhardt she exerted a great fascination.
The award-winning film "Portugal - Unknown Land by the Sea" can also be experienced. As with all of his films, Ehrhardt was responsible for the direction, camera, editing and production. But he also used soundscapes recorded on site and Portuguese music, such as the chorales of the faithful in the pilgrimage church of Fatima.
“Ehrhardt succeeds in captivatingly beautiful pictures; even when he describes objects as sober as a cork factory, he discovers charming and amazing perspectives. This makes this film an aesthetic delight; its dense atmospheric images open up the country of Portugal to our consciousness perhaps sooner than it would have been able to with strict objectivity. ”(Berliner Morgenpost, 1952)
A series of postcards with historical photographs by Alfred Ehrhardt will accompany this exhibition.
Tuesday to Friday: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Photo: Alfred Ehrhardt
Photo: Alfred Ehrhardt
to the top
- How do I improve the hotel business
- When does intelligence become a curse?
- Irritation of your pressure areas can lead to sweating
- What smell defines your city
- What type of MBTI attracts narcissists
- How do you say and in Persian
- What would you do with $ 400,000
- What do Americans think of Serbs?
- What are examples of good Bible verses
- Why am I underemployed?
- Buy from China
- How can you be a good boss
- Make INTJs good professors
- Do you use Cologne
- How does digital technology improve our lives
- Is it worth paying for the day care center
- What is the strongest tank in the world
- Are people pack members to their dog
- What is something that stops
- Does the sharing economy have positive negative effects
- Does NASA offer paid internships
- What is a transit business
- What are the criteria for forensics
- Why does my baby wobble while breastfeeding
- Is wipeout hard
- Why are Italian men so hairy
- How does a central bank create money
- Why are Swedish girls so hot
- America is great again
- Uses Google mainframes
- Is someone else using an iPad?
- How do you become an entrepreneur
- Why are there cockroaches
- What do I call my personal diary