What do the British like to eat
Food in the UK
What typical UK dish do you think of?
It's not that easy, is it? Because the food from Great Britain is not as well known as, for example, the food from Italy.
British cuisine has been shaped by many different influences: everyone who came to life in the UK also changed the way they eat in the UK.
A traditional full English breakfast is a hot dish and consists of fried bacon (bacon), a fried egg (fried egg), small sausages (sausages) and beans in tomato sauce (baked beans).
Such a breakfast is not on the table every day. Toast with butter and orange jam is also typical (marmalade). Many Brits also eat cornflakes in the morning (cornflakes), Cereal (cereal) or porridge (porridge) and drink black tea (tea) with milk or a glass of orange juice (orange juice).
marmalade: Orange jam
jam: Jam made from other fruits
It's lunch time!
Pizza, hamburgers or pasta (pasta) are also on the menu for British children at lunchtime. However, this food is not typical for Great Britain, but has only established itself in the last few decades, as in Germany. In general, lunch is smaller than dinner. Many Brits usually only eat a sandwich, a soup, for lunch (soup) or a salad (salad).
A typical snack in the UK that you can get on hand is baked fish and french fries (Fish and chips).
Fish and chips:
Baked fish with french fries
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
In the UK, it is traditionally very popular to have tea at five o'clock in the afternoon. The British like to drink black tea with milk.
Small sandwiches and cakes are popular with tea (cake) or eaten pastries. Scones or fruit bread (fruit bread) are particularly popular.
Bread-like pastry that likes to be warm with a kind of thick cream (clotted cream) and jam is eaten.
Dinner is traditionally the main meal of the day. Many Britons eat warm in the evening. A traditional dish is, for example, the roast (roast)that goes along with baked potatoes (baked potatoes) and two kinds of vegetables (vegetables) is eaten.
- Are investors short selling in Hong Kong
- What should tourists avoid in China
- What is kerala
- How is the North Mexican cuisine
- What is Harajuku
- What is 3 + 2 8
- What do the Swedes think of the Chinese
- May white girls Southeast Asian men
- Are women really honest about relationships?
- What is the origin of the Mongolian grill
- How do I clean my ears safely
- Why is America better than England
- What are some legendary Hollywood movies
- What do the Chinese think of Vietnam
- Will the Africans speak the Chinese language
- What do you feel about your face
- Who are consumers
- Is there anything better than hope?
- Are nuns ever dated?
- Do you think swearing really works?
- How do I cook tender roast beef
- What are the famous local foods of your country
- Is someone else using an iPad?
- Is beetroot good for diabetes