What are the qualities for the psychologist
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the Psychology Professions Act (PsyG)
1. What is the provisional accreditation and until when was it valid?
On March 31, 2018, the transition period and thus the validity of the provisional accreditation expired.
Only those who can be shown to have completed a provisionally accredited advanced training course in its entirety (theory and practice) by March 31, 2018 have obtained a qualification that is a federal advanced training title in accordance with Art. 49 of the Psychology Professions Act (PsyG). Also as a federal Applicable advanced training titles entitle the holder to be designated as “federal recognized psychotherapist ». A federal document, on the other hand, is not issued.
2. How do graduates of a provisionally accredited advanced training course receive the federal advanced training title?
A federal Further training titles in the narrower sense (i.e. a federal certificate) are only awarded to those who have completed properly accredited further training courses.
The graduates of provisionally accredited advanced training courses do not receive a federal. Advanced training title in the form of a federal certificate. Rather, the following applies: Anyone who has completed a provisionally accredited continuing education course in its entirety (i.e. theory and practice) by the end of the transition period (March 31, 2018) has a continuing education qualification that is legally valid as a federal advanced training title according to Art. 49 PsyG. Accordingly, the graduates of the provisionally accredited advanced training courses have the right to qualify as “federally. recognized psychotherapist ». It is not possible to apply for the Swiss Federal Diploma as part of an equivalency test. To receive advanced training titles in the form of a title co-signed by the federal government.
3. Who confirms that the graduates of provisionally accredited advanced training courses have their advanced training qualifications in accordance with the transitional provisions of Art. 49 PsyG, so that this is deemed to be federal?
Successful completion of a provisionally accredited advanced training course in all its parts (theory and practice) by March 31, 2018 at the latest is considered federal in accordance with Art. 49 PsyG. A confirmation is not necessary in this sense; By law, you are entitled to “eidg. recognized psychotherapist »name. However, it is essential for graduates of such advanced training courses to be able to prove that they have completed a provisionally accredited advanced training course within the transition period, i.e. by March 31, 2018 at the latest.
A corresponding confirmation can be issued by the organization responsible for the relevant training course itself. However, it can also be certified by one of the three professional associations FSP, ASP or SBAP with the award of the professional association title.
The confirmation must contain the following information so that it is meaningful, e.g. for the cantons (for the application for a cantonal professional license): a) that the completed training is a provisionally accredited training program in accordance with Appendix 2 PsyV; b) that this has been completed in its theoretical parts (knowledge and skills) as well as its practical elements (clinical practice, personal psychotherapeutic activity, supervision, self-awareness); and c) that the training was completed within the period of the transitional provisions, i.e. before March 31, 2018.
- What is the need for video surveillance
- What is a man's primal drive
- Do chickens get chickenpox
- What do Israelis think of Turkey?
- What do the Japanese think of China
- Can phlegm damage my lungs
- Western people see Asians as boring
- How do I find hotel investors
- Why do I feel so immature
- Housewives submit to their husbands
- Where is the life in the underworld
- What are quantum physics and chemistry
- How is it beneficial to be lazy?
- Is BTS music on Spotify
- Why were the three wise men important
- How do I get a brilliant mind
- Racism is still widespread among Mexicans
- Who is Abhimanyu
- Do pheromone products really work?
- Who are considered to be Slavic people
- What is the crispest apple
- Asians raise the global average IQ
- How can a hard-working demeanor be developed
- Are emergency lies good or bad