What do 15-year-olds look like
After the violent death of a 15-year-old schoolgirl in Berlin, the trial against the alleged murderer has begun at the regional court. The 42-year-old is accused of strangling the girl on the night of August 5, 2020 on a fallow land in Rummelsburger Bay after attempting rape.
After reading the indictment on Thursday, one of the two defense lawyers said whether and how his client would get involved could not yet be said. A lawyer for the secondary prosecution said in passing that it would also have to be clarified during the trial why the defendant, who had been in the so-called penal system for 13 years after raping a pensioner, was "free and completely uncontrolled". His actions would speak of "massive misogyny". It is also about the question of how seriously society takes violence against women.
The victim's mother and older sister, who are co-plaintiffs, appeared in person at the start of the trial. The prosecutor assumes that the student, who came from a meeting with friends and was drunk, initially accompanied the man voluntarily. He then brought the victim to the ground and dragged him into a bush, according to the indictment. After he let go of the student, he is said to have killed her for fear of discovery. After the crime, he went to the police, accompanied by a lawyer, and led the officers to the scene, but did not comment.
According to the public prosecutor's office, the accused has appeared under criminal law many times. In a rape trial in 2001 he was acquitted of incapacity for guilt due to illness, but was placed in a psychiatric hospital. In 2014 he was classified as no longer dangerous in an expert opinion and was dismissed. He is currently in custody. The trial continues on February 9th.
- How expensive is Chinese food in Malaysia
- Is there a career in event management
- What happened to Christianity after Paul's death
- What makes new classical music really new?
- Why was Team Silent disbanded
- What is the importance of the food service
- What is the story behind Shenzhen China
- What kind of Pakistani are you
- Do Canadian universities accept average international students
- What are the worst laws in Germany
- Why should I never visit Poland
- How easily can the Japanese read Chinese?
- Is it difficult to live in Virginia Beach?
- How do I win a Kaggle competition
- How does the London Underground card work
- Who is the most hated superhero
- How did medieval law work
- What screams I am nobly poor and happy
- The show Borgia has been canceled
- What are some examples of construction technology
- Are religions as true as science
- Is Hochelaga Maisonneuve in Montreal dangerous
- Big men feel superior
- Why are all countries merging