Why is water so important
How much water does a person need
WHY IS WATER SO IMPORTANT TO THE HUMAN BODY?
From a medical point of view, the regular and sufficient supply of drinking water prevents the body from drying out, activates the energy metabolism and the removal of metabolic waste products is guaranteed.
If the body is given too little fluids, the concentration of toxins in the body fluids increases. A lack of water often manifests itself in the form of headaches, tiredness and poor concentration. In order to maintain the metabolism, the body draws water from the blood. It becomes more and more strenuous for the heart to pump the viscous mass through the veins. This can lead to circulatory problems. People who keep drinking too little risk serious illnesses such as kidney stones or thrombosis.
HOW MUCH WATER DOES PEOPLE NEED:
At least 2-3 liters of liquid should be consumed daily so that the smooth maintenance of organic functions can be guaranteed.
daily water intake
- with food: 0.5-1 liter
- Drinks: at least 1.5-2 liters
Reasons for an additional fluid requirement include: :
- Exercise and sweating
- Increased salt, sugar or protein intake
- Fever and colds, diarrhea
WHY DRINKING WATER?
From a medical point of view, drinking water is preferable to all other beverages to cover daily fluid requirements:
- In contrast to fruit juices and lemonades, drinking water does not contain sugar and is calorie-free.
- Drinking water does not have a diuretic effect (in contrast to coffee and black tea).
- In addition to sodium, calcium, magnesium and chloride, drinking water also contains other minerals and naturally active substances. In this way, drinking water can prevent mineral deficiencies.
- Mineral waters show an increased mineralization. If the supply of minerals exceeds the daily physical and organic requirement, the body is health stressed.
So try not only to have a glass of drinking water within reach at all times, but also to drink from it regularly. Your body will thank you.
- Drink at least half a liter of drinking water every evening; the water supports the body's nocturnal metabolism and helps flush out toxins.
- Drink a glass of water with every cup of coffee or tea, as they draw water out of the body due to their diuretic effect.
- Drink a glass of water with every meal and eat spicy food - this makes you feel thirsty.
- Drink regularly, because thirst does not work like the early warning system appetite, but rather like an alarm bell: If thirst is reported, there is already a water deficit and the optimal conditions for remaining productive are no longer given.
- Encourage your children to drink. Schoolchildren in particular often drink little or nothing all morning long, which has been shown to lead to limitations in mental and physical performance.
- What is meant by an open economy
- Can adopt a single man in Ukraine
- Which company is best for ECE students
- Why is Colombian food so good
- All cancers are invasive
- Who wrote the gospel of Jude
- Are the Japanese sexist
- Why do we experience guilt
- What is secretly destroying people's careers
- Teachers don't like weak students
- Is bedwetting linked to autism
- What is Mary Queen of Scots Legacy
- What is the theory behind Wuenschel rods
- How construction companies get drywall
- Why does life make some people bitter
- How does the Google Maps process work
- Lovingly feels a part of love
- Why is Colombian food so good
- How can avoiding arguments ruin your relationship
- How can I deal with pressure
- How bad is racism in France 1
- What characteristics affect scientific research
- What makes a great team great
- How does a country lose a war