Are all waitresses also waiters
Profession waiter / waitress
Restaurant professionals take orders, serve food and drinks to guests, create invoices and process payments in dining establishments, e.g. B. restaurants, hotels and clubs.
Would you like to know what type of career and professions are best for you? Take our free Holland Code job test and find out.
Waiter / waitress duties
- Prepare tables, e.g. B. with clean tablecloths, cutlery, dishes and glasses.
- Greet guests and offer them seats and give them the menus.
- Inform guests about daily specials, answer questions about the menu and give recommendations on request.
- Take food and drink orders from guests.
- Memorize, write down or enter customer orders in computers and pass the orders on to the kitchen and bar staff.
- Serving food and drinks to guests.
- Prepare or serve special dishes at the table as requested.
- Ask the guests whether they are satisfied and deal with any problems.
- Create invoices, present them to guests and process cash or credit payments.
- Prepare the restaurant for special occasions (e.g. weddings) by preparing tables, chairs, glasses, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables and counters, e.g. B. by carrying plates, glasses and cutlery into the kitchen for washing up.
Related professions service worker
- Service force in the restaurant
- Service staff, without a restaurant
- Counter power cafeteria, canteen
- Counter force in café / bistro
- Foreman service staff meals
- Religious and cultural food and allergy regulations
- Food and drinks on the menu
- Alcoholic drinks
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Greet restaurant guests
- Support customers with special requirements
- Offering customers assistance
- Prepare the restaurant for operation
- Take food and drink orders from customers
- Clean surfaces
- Prepare hot drinks
- Check the cleanliness of the dining room
- Serve drinks
- Serve wines
- Evaluate customer feedback
- Take payments for invoices
- Serving food at the table
- Pay attention to the details of food and beverages
- Work in a team in the hospitality industry
- Process payments
- Comply with personal hygiene regulations
- Prepare alcoholic beverages
- Advise guests about menus for special occasions and events
- Comply with health, safety, hygiene and other important legal regulations relating to food
- Monitor food quality
- Look after VIP guests
- Introduce menus
- Identify customer needs
- Maintain customer care
- set the tables
Possible knowledge and skillsdecanting wines preparing flambé dishes using tools for cutting food wines knowing the recommendations of the local and regional tourism industry recognizing drug and alcohol abuse records of event reports storing waste disposal of customers about the selection of coffee and tea advisory services for the serving of alcoholic beverages in the form of serving alcoholic drinks and preparing hotel trolleys to inform hotel customers about tea reservations
123test is an independent European company and your privacy is guaranteed. These tests are spot on!
- Will Walmart cash a life insurance check
- Are the cast of friends friends today
- What is the most painful love story
- What does Palembang Indonesia look like
- What are McDonalds Employee Benefits
- How will the music industry develop?
- What is called avocado fruit in Telugu
- What is Portland cement made of
- How do I prioritize in life
- How many prophets of Islam were there
- Absolute power absolutely corrupts Is God corrupted
- How does food poisoning feel?
- Why don't Mexicans care about races?
- Can snakes love people
- How is your saturday
- Management or human resource management
- Who invented bitcoin
- What do you buy from WalMart
- What influences dreams 1
- Why am I afraid of getting old?
- The Rothschilds were angry
- Why do people find bullying funny
- Are Greeks white, Middle Eastern or black
- What food is Saudi Arabia known for?