Why do you love to live alone
Life is short: why you should stay single ...
Maybe you know this:
Most people are terrified of being alone.
So scared that you are ready to be in a relationship with someone who is just "okay".
Since many people feel lost when they are single, a person is chosen as a partner who does not really suit them!
It is not really surprising, if we are honest ...
Tip: If you don't have too much time, you should memorize articles on Pinterest so that you can find them again quickly!
We humans are constantly being pressured by society, films and social media to find someone and have someone special by our side.
Preferably our soul mate, or our dual soul.
"Oh, are you single? But you're so lovely / pretty / ... "
Without a partner by our side, we will - especially from people in a relationship - often pitied.
The fact that they complained about their partner a few minutes ago is forgotten.
The fear of being alone is such a big problem that we stay in relationships even with people who are not doing us good.
Shouldn't we try to be happy on our own before we get into a relationship?
An old wisdom is:
"Anyone who cannot be happy alone is not happy in a relationship either."
And instead of solving your own problems for yourself, your partner is held responsible for them.
Quarrels, disagreements, and grievances are often part of everyday life.
And deep down, both partners know that a relationship shouldn't look like this.
But you stay together because it's a habit ... and because you're afraid of being alone.
Being alone can be something nice.
When you are alone, you can get to know yourself better.
You can treat yourself as you deserve. You don't have to pretend to make a partner happy who doesn't really suit you.
via wildnwild / instagram
Even if it feels scary you should never be satisfied with half-hearted love.
So ask yourself the following questions:
- Can I imagine spending the rest of my life with this person?
- Does this person really make me happy?
- Am i happy in the relationship?
Take the time to honestly answer these simple questions.
If you have any, or even all three, of these questions "No" answer, you should ask yourself why you are with this person in the first place.
Life is too short to waste with someone you don't really love.
That's why you should stay single until you've found someone where you can answer the top three questions with an unequivocal "Yes" answer without hesitation for a second.
When you are singleespecially when you're unhappy single you should work on your own life first.
As soon as you can be happy on your own, you will be able to find a partner who really suits you instead of choosing someone who is just offering themselves.
And who knows,…
Maybe then you will run into someone who really values you.
Make a note of this article on Pinterest or share it with a friend who should definitely read it!
- Why doesn't Facebook stop texting me
- Work experience is important for banking jobs
- How do elevators work
- Are pilots paid more than doctors?
- What is the hierarchy at ey
- Which bands represent which colors
- What do Europeans think of Asians
- Do you ever hear only music?
- How can I improve my country Pakistan
- Why is power so important to people
- How can we prevent typhoons
- BASE jumping is the most dangerous sport in the world
- Feels jealously good for a student
- What is the purpose of chiropractic care
- What general opinion do you disagree with?
- Is IBM a good place to work
- Why are the rich children more popular
- What does the Bible say about stoning
- Can the HR department actually show bias towards the employees?
- What are some interesting non-traditional Thanksgiving dishes
- What is export-oriented growth trade liberalization
- Are there any INFPs with Aspergers Syndrome here?
- How does the contract staffing work
- How can we say nice in Telugu