What are some examples of cooperative
If natural and legal persons who pursue the same economic or social interests and are active in business come together, this is calledcooperative designated.
The cooperative is a special form of company in which the members benefit from each other and thereby strengthen each other. There is no limit to the number of members. The purpose here is to Promotion of social, cultural or economic issues through a joint business operation.
You often meet cooperatives
- in agriculture,
- in commercial medium-sized companies and
- in construction and housing.
Types of cooperatives
The legal basis of this association is laid down in the Genossenschaftsgesetz (GenG). One can differentiate between economic and social-cultural cooperatives.
An economic union is the best known and oldest form. The purpose of the collaboration here is economic promotion of the members.
Examples for this are:
- Purchasing cooperatives,
- Consumer cooperatives,
- Sales cooperatives,
- or housing associations.
Although this form of association is relatively new in Germany, it is becoming increasingly popular. It is used for example Promotion of cultural institutions. But also the Supporting members in needis one of the social purposes of this form of society.
Basic principles of the cooperative
Make the essence of a cooperative three basic principles from: The principle of self-help, self-responsibility and self-administration.
Individuals decide voluntarily to join forces, so that is the case Principle of self-help. They hope that this will improve their economic, social or cultural conditions. At the same time, the cooperative is also a self-help organization by and for its members.
The Principle of personal responsibility believes that members must be liable for the cooperative's liabilities.
Plus there is that Principle of self-administration: Members take care of their own business affairs. Nevertheless, they manage and control the cooperative through their organs.
To be able to set up a cooperative, you have to at least three people be involved in it. The number of members is otherwise unlimited. These must be a Draw up the statutes and the Elect the executive board and the supervisory board.When it is entered in the register of cooperatives, the association becomes a legal person, whereby specified formalities must be observed. Not all cooperatives are taxable: Whether or not corporation tax is payable depends on the branch of the company in question.
«Back to start-up lexicon
- What is your experience at Changi Airport
- Did Donald Trump fix the US economy
- Which freaks people out
- Why are recruiters already recruiting employees
- Is there a good television series
- How do I outsource software development
- Greet gay people heterosexual people
- How do I get evidence of fraud
- When was baseball most popular in America?
- Can hearing aids completely cure deafness
- End all relationships
- Should I learn how to drive 1
- How can I feminize my husband
- What is GDP at market price
- Why do bare feet look good?
- Why are Italian men so hairy
- Really like developers to review code
- Why does Australia have a capital area
- You can do MD after completing your doctorate
- What is the main advantage of digital wallets
- Why does Scottish sound like German English?
- Google employees work on weekends
- Hiring Microsoft H1B employees
- Will losing weight help me swim faster