Will Harry Meghan Markle survive?
Oprah interview teaser: Meghan's time as royal was "almost impossible to survive"
Oprah Winfrey's unveiling interview with Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry appears on Sunday. The teasers already indicate what the conversation will be about.
On Sunday the time has come: Meghan and Harry's big unveiling interview will be published.
In a 90-minute conversation with Oprah Winfrey, the two details about the past few years will unpack.
Two teasers have been published beforehand.
On Sunday, the US broadcaster CBS will broadcast the 90-minute disclosure interview of Duchess Meghan (39) and Prince Harry (36), who last month finally withdrew from the Royal Family. Two teasers give us a first look at the eagerly awaited conversation with talk show legend Oprah Winfrey (67).
Harry's past comes up
"My biggest worry was that history might repeat itself," Harry can be heard saying in one of the 30-second previews. He is addressing parallels between Duchess Meghan and his mother Lady Diana, who died in 1997 at the age of 36 after a chase with paparazzi.
"I'm just relieved and happy to sit here and talk to you with my wife by my side - because I can't imagine what it must have been like for her to go through it alone at the time," the Briton leads in one second preview.
Meghan looks incredibly serious
While Harry utters several sentences in the two teasers, not a word can be heard from the pregnant Meghan - although she will be seen alone without Harry in the first half of the interview.
From the looks of the American, however, it can be seen that she will probably reveal unpleasant details. The Duchess, who is otherwise posh, looks unbelievably serious and thoughtful, at one point her eyes even seem glazed - will tears flow?
The Sussexes don't talk nicely
The few seconds of preview indicate that the Sussexes have probably gone through hell in recent years - and want to tell the world that too. At one point Oprah replied to a response from Meghan: "Almost not to survive - sounds like you've reached your limits." And Harry also says at one point: "It was incredibly hard for both of us, but at least we still have each other."
Oprah asks the important questions
Based on Oprah's statements in the teasers, it can be assumed that the talk show veteran does not shy away from asking explosive questions. At the beginning she announced that there would be no taboo topic in the conversation.
She also asks Meghan straight out in one scene: "Have you been silent or have you been silenced?" With her direct manner she has apparently succeeded. So she sums up at the end: "You said some pretty shocking things."
If you subscribe to the People-Push, you won't miss anything from the world of the rich, the beautiful and the people for whom it is not entirely clear why they are actually famous.
That's how it's done: Install the latest version of the 20-minute app. At the bottom right, tap on «Cockpit», then on the «Settings» cogwheel and finally on «Push notifications». At the point “Topics” you tap “People” - it’s up and running.
- What is the story behind Shenzhen China
- Is MPH a STEM course at Rutgers
- Why do cities grow
- Which job in the army is safe enough
- Bollywood is still popular outside of India
- Will rental car speeds in Germany be reduced?
- What is French Polynesia
- What fashion trends are happening right now
- What is the full form of the LLB
- What is the GDP growth rate
- Why do stairs have noses?
- Which topic fascinates you most
- How important are meta tags in search engine optimization
- Why do some westerners support FGM
- How can I prevent Alzheimer's disease
- What are popular overpaid work positions
- Have you ever experienced dreadlock regrets
- What is the physical interpretation of iota
- Where will the next business hub be?
- Firing companies shy people
- East Asian Studies is an easy degree
- Why does my feeling for someone change
- Raising girls against boys
- What is the importance of success factors
- Did anyone leave IBM 1 year ago
- Has your landlord ever breached your privacy?
- End all relationships
- Has China high schools
- Where are fishing rods made
- Can i be a freelance headhunter?
- Is NABH mandatory 1
- What is lumbar spine stenosis
- Which dishes are authentic Mexican versus TexMex
- Paul McCartney has a perfect pitch