How's the Canton Fair
The 129th Canton Fair is preparing for another virtual edition from April 15 to April 24, 2021
GUANGZHOU, China, Feb. 7 / PRNewswire / The 129th China Import and Export Fair (Canton Fair) will take place online again from April 15 to 24, 2021. The 10-day virtual trade show will continue to use its leading digital platform to create new business opportunities for global companies, support the smooth operation of industrial and supply chains, and promote trade partnerships.
The 129th Canton Fair will be the same as the previous fair in terms of exhibition areas and product categories - 50 exhibition areas covering 16 major product categories will be set up online, with 6 main themes in the international pavilion of the fair.
All exhibition areas go into operation simultaneously on the opening day and they cover the exhibition of products, the mediation between suppliers and buyers, cross-border e-commerce and much more. Canton Fair continues to offer premium cloud services such as information display, real-time communication, negotiation appointments and live streaming marketing.
To consolidate and expand progress in poverty reduction in China, the 129th Canton Fair is establishing a special rural revitalization zone to help regions that have made progress in poverty alleviation to target the international market open up.
"With the experience from the last two virtual trade fairs, the 129th Canton Fair is further optimizing the functions of the platform in order to improve user-friendliness and service and to facilitate successful trade between exhibitors and buyers. To help companies reduce their operating costs , the show will continue to waive exhibition fees and any fees on the cross-border e-commerce platforms that are concurrently participating in the event. We hope everyone can join us online to identify new business opportunities and fuel our mutual development , "said the Chinese Ministry of Commerce.
All of the nearly 25,000 exhibitors can upload company and product information in the form of images, videos, 3D, VR and more. After pre-registering, companies can also optimize the live streaming resources to support their marketing and communication strategies.
The Canton Fair will ensure data security in B2B commerce and enable both buyers and sellers to communicate and complete orders using a third-party tool of their choice. The Canton Fair platform will also offer links from video conferencing and social networks to facilitate communication.
Last year's 128th edition welcomed buyers from a record number of 226 countries and regions, a truly diverse and international mix of buyers.
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1459138/Canton_Fair.jpg
Inquiries & contact:
Tel .: + 86-20-8913 8622
Email: [email protected]
- What is the cause of osteoporosis
- How are these viewed as racist
- What does the Bible say about Jezreel
- What are 30 examples of male gender
- How many poor people live in Canada
- Is the American dream broken?
- How did Hitler lower unemployment
- Most of the photos on Instagram are edited
- What's your favorite Cuban sandwich recipe
- What is New Age Philosophy
- What bad habit did you change today?
- Top 25 digital agencies from Singapore
- What makes you care about your future?
- How are earthquakes distributed?
- English is widely spoken in Belarus
- What are China's popular brands
- What is your experience at Changi Airport
- Wearing hijab is a choice
- Which companies are actively hiring data scientists?
- How much do Qatar Airways pilots earn
- How does Europe deal with its immigration crisis
- How is freshman housing at SUNY Binghamton
- Can we treat aging as a disease?
- What are the 12 archetypes