What does black mold look like in the household
Types of mold
Black mold is the most feared and well-known mold in living spaces. It is not triggered by a specific mold, but rather can form from numerous types and genera of mold. So far, about 40 types of mold are known that can form black mold. How can the black mold be recognized?
Black mold is particularly common when there are moisture problems in or on the wall. Walls, wallpaper, plastered walls and ceilings and tile joints are particularly at risk. Large temperature differences are not a problem for this mold, it thrives at a range of approx. 6 ° C to approx. 45 ° C.
Depending on the type of mold, black mold can be dry and powdery or slimy and gray. Even a white mold that has not been discovered for a long time often turns into black mold due to a change in the color of the fruiting body.
All types of black mold are extremely toxic to the human organism due to their aggressiveness and survivability. The common black mold "Aspergillus niger", for example, can trigger various diseases, from allergies to kidney diseases to serious infectious diseases. Another black mold, "Stachybotrys chartaru" m, can lead to a disease called stachybotryosis, which is reminiscent of Alzheimer's.
We are happy to help you so that you can recognize black mold and avoid it in the future.
- Are millennials extremely liberal
- May men honest women
- What's your family's funnest tradition
- What are some new books to read
- Why is America so militant
- Should I do an unpaid internship
- Which states have banned abortion?
- Why weren't jetpacks perfected
- How can you find people in Australia
- What is nursing home insurance
- Where are the best places to freelance
- What is native
- Ghee that is not grass-fed tastes better
- How many Hindu deities are there
- Why is Parfuem called Eau de Toilette
- Why are you reading a book
- Blacks are the most advanced race
- Success is inevitable
- Do you think some people die alone?
- Can narcissistic couples have a healthy relationship?
- How do you touch
- What is biofeedback
- Help apps or waste time on students
- Finish what you start
- What are the characteristics of Chinese tourists
- What is a resource
- How long is Ramadan 2019
- What is barite stone crusher
- How does partying affect students?
- Why does China never have recessions?
- What motivates you in your bad times
- Russian culture is a cynical culture
- Is 14 too young to date