How are lips damaged?
Natural home remedies for dry lips
Our lips have no sebum glands and are therefore more sensitive to cold and heat. If they lack moisture, they dry out quickly, begin to stretch and can tear.
The heating air, UV rays from the sun and cold outside temperatures are common reasons that the lips and corners of the mouth are damaged. However, a lack of certain nutrients, low fluid intake, smoking, allergic reactions and excessive lip licking can also lead to dry and chapped lips.
There are some simple home remedies and tips that can help relieve dry and chapped lips. They supply the lips with a lot of moisture, support their healing process and protect against tearing again.
Sugar removes dead cells from the lips, supports regeneration and ensures their natural softness.
Simply mix 2 teaspoons of sugar with 1 teaspoon of honey and apply the paste to your lips and let it work for 10 minutes. Then rub the paste on your lips with your finger so that the dead skin cells can loosen better and then dab the lips lightly with a clean cloth.
Honey provides the lips with plenty of moisture, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects and supports the healing process of damaged skin cells.
To provide the lips with sufficient moisture, simply rub a little honey several times a day.
Coconut oil supports the healing process of dry lips. It gives the skin and lips a lot of moisture and protects the lips from tearing again. Coconut oil also provides a lot of vitamin E, which ensures a soft skin structure and stimulates the repair of damaged skin.
For dry and chapped lips, rub extra virgin coconut oil on the lips several times a day to keep them moist and support the healing process.
Aloe Vera helps repair damaged lips. It promotes the growth of healthy skin cells, provides plenty of moisture and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
For the use of aloe vera: Take the gel from a fresh aloe vera leaf and apply it to the lips several times a day. This will help speed up the healing process.
Jojoba oil promotes the build-up of new skin cells, which speeds up the repair of the skin. It also provides the lips with plenty of moisture and protects them from tearing again.
Simply cream your lips with a little jojoba oil and let it work. Repeat the application several times a day.
Alternatively, olive oil can also be used. This is rich in vitamin E, has anti-inflammatory effects and supports the healing process of torn lips.
Rose petals provide the lips with plenty of moisture, promote regeneration and at the same time beautify the color of the lips.
For the application of rose petals: Wash 1 handful of rose petals thoroughly with water and then soak in milk for 4 hours. Then puree the rose petals into a thick paste and apply to the lips 2 to 3 times a day.
Cucumbers provide the lips with a lot of moisture, promote the healing process and help keep them soft and supple.
Simply cut a 5cm thick slice from a cucumber, grate it and mix it with 1 tablespoon of natural yoghurt to a paste. Apply the mixture to the lips and let it act for 15 minutes. Then dab the lips with a clean cloth. Repeat the application 3 times a day to speed up the healing process.
More tips against dry and chapped lips:
- In cold and dry weather and to protect against UV rays, regularly apply coconut oil to the lips.
- Place a humidifier in the room to protect against dry heating air.
- Avoid allergens and irritants that can irritate the lips. These include, for example, dyes, fragrances in toothpastes, mouthwashes, skin care products and cosmetics. But alcoholic drinks, barbecue sauces, orange juice and mustard can also irritate the lips.
- Include foods high in vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet. These support the formation of collagen fibers and provide the skin with plenty of moisture.
- Do not tear off dead skin cells from your lips. This increases the risk of infection and can delay the healing process. To gently remove the dead skin cells, they should be soaked with honey beforehand.
- Do not lick your lips. This moisturizes the lips for a moment, but then dries them out more than before.
- Breathe through your nose instead of your mouth. Breathing through the mouth dries out the saliva more quickly, which means that the lips are less moistened and tear more quickly.
There are several home remedies and tips that can help against dry lips. In addition to these home remedies, it is important to drink enough water. Dehydration is one of the most common causes of dry lips. Depending on body size and physical activity, the body needs 2 to 3 liters a day to stay hydrated and to keep the lips moist and elastic.
With the right tips
The amazon bestseller Schlanker Gesunder Schoner goes into great detail on how women in particular can lose weight healthily and tone their bodies. He shows how a nutritious diet can help increase your energy levels and get rid of cellulite. Simple science is used to demonstrate what the body actually needs to shed body fat and tone the muscles.
About the book: Slender, healthier, more beautiful: The path to the ultimate woman's body
- How did the G20 summit start?
- What are some recruitment agencies in Malaysia
- How many data centers does google have
- What's yours, we should leave the moment
- Is MSNBC considered Democratic or Republican
- Why are unattended algorithms bad for searching
- Why shouldn't I kill myself I'm 17
- Can you eat grizzly bear meat
- How do I answer English prompts
- What do you think is revenge
- Likes Egypt Algeria
- What advice changed your life
- How much does an MRI technician earn
- Why do I like to go in command
- The limiting factors depend on the population density
- Is the EU a failed economic model?
- How bad are fried eggs
- How do I start a dollar store
- Has welfare reduced bank runs
- What is the meaning of a bridge
- How can a unique sound be protected?
- What are Canadians tired of hearing 1
- Could a utopian economy be sustainable
- Why do we live and die
- Covers Kindle Unlimited audio books
- Why don't baby boomers retire
- How did Jimin come to BTS
- Is the US Marine Corps really desegregated?
- It is a good idea to study music production
- What is the highest contribution in IAS
- Why are economic growth rates important
- How much is 2 + 2 1 1
- What is the brutal truth about TikTok