Are libertarians accepted by the left?
I have one more explanation to offer: Similar thought structures. At that time I had written my diploma thesis on variants of the concept of freedom. Ultimately, I had a structure in which I could arrange the concepts of freedom from Rothbard to Hayek, Sen, Spann and Bakunin in a circle.
The radical left and right Bakunin and Spann are not so dissimilar to the libertarian Rothbard. The most important thing in common: freedom is absolutely defined in all three. (Libertarian: in the total absence of the state; right: in a strictly hierarchical order; left: in a strictly non-hierarchical order). Whether one then writes absolute rule of the people, market or self-determination is only a relatively small difference. This then also explains why left-wing radicals become right-wing radicals and are re-educated. By the way, I'll bet that you will find psychological similarities in all three - such as a low tolerance for ambiguity.
With liberals and social democrats, on the other hand, there is only maximum freedom (not total) and this is always the product of weighing up. That requires a different way of thinking.
The fact that few right and left are turning to libertarianism would be explained by its lack of presence in Germany. This is also due to the fact that the largest formerly libertarian medium has clearly tilted to the right. It's more tragic than funny that its founder doesn't realize this.
"It takes a lot of imagination to classify André Lichtschlag and his ef-Magazin as" right "!"
The last time I read there, there were tirades against women's football from Ms. Kubitschek (Götzen's wife) and advertising by ef at the secession. Lots of reasons against foreigners and almost no libertarian arguments (which I usually find sympathetic at least).
- Forex trading in India
- Where can I get old school books
- Have you ever been promoted extremely fast?
- Why are vacations important to students
- What is a strict moral code
- What is the name of the current generation
- What are the hottest startups in Boston
- How are Americans perceived abroad
- How do adult children of divorce deal with it
- Why is earth called dirt
- What if I lied to my teacher
- Which is the best South Indian dish
- How could a man overcome life
- What is your favorite expensive hobby
- How does inflation affect government employees?
- Is a scholarship higher than a doctorate
- Married women like naughty boys
- How can I learn more about building
- Which is the safest neighborhood in Queens
- How should someone prepare for a doctorate?
- Why do social workers control so much
- Smells good a girl's vagina
- What does a music producer actually do
- What is your definition of the ego