How is the carbonic acidity of beers compared to sodas
Is carbon dioxide in beverages harmful to the climate?
David Kuntze (Federal Environment Agency): "The CO2 in our beverages is either of fossil origin (mineral springs) or it is a by-product that arises during production and is further used, for example in brewing beer or in manufacturing processes in industry (e.g. ammonia production).
Beer breweries often use the CO produced in the brewing process2 continue for sodas. The CO2 there is no CO from beer production2Emission source, as this CO2 was removed from the atmosphere by the plants (hops and malt), so to speak, only in the previous year. The CO2 from industrial processes has been used here. The cause of the emission is therefore not the carbonated drink.
The natural mineral water from fossil sources, on the other hand, is a source of emissions because the CO2 was stored a long time ago and is now being released again.
However, it should be noted: under the aspect that every German drinks an average of two liters of mineral water per day (with a carbon dioxide content of 150 mg / l), about 6,424 tons of CO2 per year in Germany. For comparison: That corresponds to 80.3 g of CO2 per inhabitant and year - this 80 g of CO2 corresponds to approx. 0.5 km with a small car. "
- How to buy tickets in Tirumala
- Is Switzerland worth a visit
- Which is better Investment Fundrise vs. LendingClub
- What is Sharia law about marriage
- Who are Aboriginal Australians
- Which governments are violating their own laws?
- All indigenous Africans are black
- What's wrong with Indonesians
- Which is the best IAS or IES
- What is platform economy
- What is the name of the study of geology
- Which of your childhood dreams came true?
- What were spitfires and hurricanes
- What do the colors of the Olympic flag mean
- How do I adopt a greener lifestyle
- How do charities get corporate sponsorship
- What makes a woman cute
- How do outsourced payroll services work
- Hong Kong is a First World Country
- Bad weather affects mobile data reception
- When did you start doing crossdressing?
- How long does the CMOS battery last
- Why is love marriage bad
- Everyone really hates me