What is a facility under construction
Payments on account and assets under construction
Advance payments made Property, plant and equipment exist when the remuneration has already been paid in full or in part, although the services have not yet been or not yet fully carried out. Such down payments are purely in the nature of a claim. The capitalization is intended to show that investments have been made in fixed assets. They differ from the other assets in the cause of their creation (there is only one payment and no delivery or service as with other assets). Payments on account are to be capitalized with the acquisition costs.
AtConstruction in progress it concerns assets, the production of which has not yet been completed. It does not matter whether the production is carried out by your own company or by a third party. All expenses related to the construction of the plant are temporarily recorded and capitalized in the "Plant under construction" account. Assets under construction are valued at partial production costs incurred up to the balance sheet date.
Both assets under construction and prepayments - even on tangible assets that are subject to wear and tear - are not subject to scheduled depreciation, as depreciation generally only begins with the delivery or completion of the asset.
The down payment is made on a depreciable fixed asset. The machine has not yet been delivered, which is why the down payment is capitalized without scheduled depreciation under the down payments made, assets under construction.
The booking rate for access is:
|Advance payments made, assets under construction||10.000 €||at|
|Input tax||1.900 €||at||Bank||11.900 €|
Rebooking of the down payment made
The € 10,000 (excl. VAT) that has been paid down must be transferred from the item "Advance payments, assets under construction" to the item "Technical equipment and machinery (TAM)".
|TAM||10.000 €||at||Advance payments made, assets under construction||10.000 €|
From the time of receipt, the machine must be depreciated over its normal useful life.
Unscheduled depreciation must be carried out if the value of the expected asset has fallen below the value of the down payment or the partial production costs on the balance sheet date.
- What are some traditional foods from Venezuela
- What are algorithms 3
- Are V and Jungkook gay
- What is it like to be Irish?
- Long distance relationships should be open
- Why do INFJs think so much
- What are some electronics manufacturing business ideas
- Employers pay taxes on tips
- What happens if you ingest burnt milk
- Accidentally fired someone by your actions
- Can i go to the gym
- Should I do a startup or an MBA?
- What is the physical interpretation of iota
- What has Mumbai taught you the most
- What is ghosting exactly
- Sikhs eat beef
- Where is PUBG prohibited
- To what race did Queen Nefertiti belong
- What does a mentor do
- What business opportunities are there in Brunei
- Can AI engineers work as software developers?
- How do you motivate employees
- Are the application servers and web servers different?
- What are the most epic Twitter failures
- How will I ever make enough money
- Fart girls loud or soft
- Does anyone really enjoy eating quinoa?
- Why is sport important
- How many PhD students work roughly on Facebook
- What hourly wage is middle class
- What are the current ERP technologies
- What are career prospects abroad in architecture
- Would you adopt an autistic child?
- Why did Blockbuster go out of business?