How should fraudsters be punished
Vaccine scammers: Thousands of people pushing ahead are currently not being punished
The spokesman for the Hamburg social authority, Martin Helfrich, told the ARD magazine: “The mood is becoming more aggressive. Some people are very clear that they are not entitled, and yet they try to get vaccinated. "
“Report” research shows that vaccination fraudsters often pretend to be high-priority contact persons for people in need of care or pregnant women. Because a person in need of care can name two contact persons who will be vaccinated as a priority. In a case known to the SWR editorial team, however, eight young and healthy people instead of two managed to be vaccinated as contact persons.
The health ministers' conference on Monday lifted the vaccination prioritization for the preparation of the Johnson & Johnson group - similar to that of the manufacturer Astra-Zeneca. Both vaccines can very rarely cause serious side effects.
Therefore, before deciding on one of the two vaccines for people up to 60 years of age, medical information and an individual risk analysis are required. Both vaccines should only be used regularly in people aged 60 and over.
However, the majority of Johnson & Johnson in Germany will probably only be delivered when the elderly have already been vaccinated for the most part: according to Federal Health Minister Jens Spahn (CDU) ten million doses by the end of July.
In contrast to the active ingredient from Astra-Zeneca - and also the unrestricted use of preparations from Biontech / Pfizer and Moderna - one vaccination is sufficient at Johnson & Johnson.
With a view to the pressure of many who would like to vaccinate, Brysch said: “Now vaccines are released. This creates massive pressure in the vaccination centers and among general practitioners. We hear about psychological and physical threatening gestures on the patient protection telephone. "
Overall, the vaccination centers have now administered more than 35 million vaccine doses against Corona - a little less than 27.3 million for first vaccinations and a good 7.8 million for second vaccinations (as of Monday). 32.8 percent of people have received at least one vaccination. So far 9.4 percent of the population has received full vaccination protection.
More: USA approves Biontech vaccine for twelve to 15 year olds
- Would you wear brown leggings
- What are some tipping faux pas
- Is drinking allowed in public in Singapore?
- How do I leave my loved ones
- How does insurance protect against inflation?
- What are Thai hand pressed noodles
- What is your country best known for?
- Why do the rich hate estate taxes
- Teachers don't like weak students
- What causes poor communication at work
- How is Hyderabad as a city
- What does an employee accountant interview
- Why do we need billionaires 1
- What are good coding challenges websites
- What objects make you happy
- Why do i say i love you
- Can I get a government job after ICWAI
- How do government contracts work
- French food is vegan friendly
- There's a big hole in Antarctica
- What is being mined in Paraguay
- Why do we have mid-life crises
- What is building construction
- Support mainland Chinese people in Taiwan's status quo
- How much does Tuppence cost
- What does absolute existence mean in philosophy
- What does Hola
- What is an investment thesis
- Inhaling mold can kill you
- Obama has Quora
- Stephen King would be considered an intellectual
- Should kindergarten really be a thing
- Who is Colombia's closest ally?
- Why are plumbers considered shmucks