How does a happy perfume smell
What you need to know about perfume: Expert interview with Stefanie Hanssen from Frau Tonis Parfum
I've been looking for a new perfume for many months. I know exactly what I want, but so far I just haven't found anything that really blows me away.
Stefanie Hanssen felt the same way a few years ago. She just couldn't find a scent that she really liked, even though she knew exactly what she was looking for. And because no one really listened to her in the luxury boutiques and drugstores, she took the courageous decision in 2009 to open her own shop. In the Frau Tonis Parfum fragrance workshop in Berlin, she has since offered 36 manufactory perfumes, all of which are produced in the capital and contain only pollutant-free ingredients from Europe. The genius: All of these highly concentrated eau de parfums can be individually combined with one another. Linden, orange, rose, eucalyptus, patchouli ... So if you want to tailor your very own, personal fragrance that nobody else in the world has, you can create it yourself with the help of detailed advice (these taster courses are a great Christmas present, by the way) .
And because Stefanie Hanssen not only has a huge passion for fragrances, but also just as much know-how, I asked her all the questions that one always wanted to know about perfume, or should definitely know:
How do you find your individual signature fragrance? When and where do you apply perfume for best results? And are there really aphrodisiac or self-confidence-boosting fragrances? You will be surprised!
- What are some examples of intrusive thoughts
- What is my comfort zone
- Why do people hate teachers' unions
- What light lunch do you eat
- American universities accept IGCSE
- How do I use bluetooth
- How do teachers help students achieve success?
- How do you mature as a person
- Which companies are hiring EIE graduates?
- Life becomes more difficult after marriage
- What is the rank of a sergeant
- Indian women shave their armpits
- What is the basic problem with society
- Why do some people stay alone
- What personality type hates ENTPs
- Pakistan lost control of Karachi
- Well worth LSE
- Why do some Malaysians look like Arabs?
- What are US savings bonds
- Are genetically related to Thai and Chinese
- Should YouTube be unblocked in schools
- Most men really objectify women sexually
- Ruth went to heaven
- How do I get an employee