What does Maal
Part of speech: adjectiveWord meaning / definition:
- 1) expensive
- 1) mudah
- 1) Dadi maal gati jalere!
- What are these pants like expensive!
Entries from our dictionary containing "maal":
possession:… Possessio (female) Persian: دارایی (daaraaji), مال (maal), ملک (melk) Swedish: besittning; 3) ...
esp: bes (Balinese) part of speech: adverb Meaning / definition: 1) zu (very) application examples: 1) bes maal (too expensive) Translations German: 1) zu bes (Catalan) ...
All good things come in threes: / God loves the Trinity / Swedish: alla goda ting är tre Spanish: La tercera es la vencida Czech: Do třetice všeho dobrého Dutch: Drie maal is scheepsrecht
to tune: "Aver Hannes hett seggt ..." - "Oh wat, de hett maal wedder tünt!" "But Hannes said ..." - "Oh what, he was spinning again!" Derived words: Tüünbüdel, Tüünkraam translations German: 1) flunkern Similar terms: Tuun
peck:… Peep opposing words: 1) lustern, rüken, smecken, föhlen Examples of use: 1) Kiek maal, what ick here heff! Look what I have here! ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Maal" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/maal/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "maal". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "maal". Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
maali (Finnish) Part of speech: noun Pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈmɑːli] Word meaning / definition: 1) Color, varnish, ...
maaliskuu (Finnish) Part of Speech: noun Word meaning / Definition: 1) March Translations Afrikaans: Maart Arabic:…
maalivahti (Finnish) Part of speech: noun Word meaning / definition: 1) Torwart Translations German: 1) Torwart English:…
maalla (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: maal | la Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɑːlːɑ]…
maalle (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: maal | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɑːlːe]…
maalta (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: maal | ta Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɑːltɑ]…
maan (Afrikaans) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: maan, plural: ma | ne In Arabic script: مَانْ, ...
maana (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: maa | na Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈmɑːnɑ] Grammatical…
maanantai (Finnish) Part of speech: noun Word meaning / definition: 1) Montag Translations German: 1) Montag English: 1)…
maand (Afrikaans) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: maand, plural: maan | de In Arabic script: مَانْدْ, ...
- Why do people treat different people differently
- Why are chemical engineers paid so much
- What is Jungkook's BTS best feature
- Why is dough so delicious
- Subramanian Swamy's wife is a Muslim
- Guys also judge the looks of other guys
- Where does the term reversed come from?
- What do Croatians think of Romania
- What is the average welfare check
- Which insects live the longest
- What would make a good sibling relationship?
- Does a person's diet affect their body odor
- Why should you move to Ecuador
- Can sleep apnea be treated at home
- What is the importance of social ethics
- Is BDS Dental a great career option
- How much profit is there in the cement business
- Who is the Best Nutrition Advisor in Hyderabad
- Who is Ameesha Patel
- How do I understand complicated things easily
- What is China's political or administrative system like?
- What is your favorite Pakistani food recipe
- Are the Berbers mixed races
- How industrious are immigrants in general
- Architecture offered in NTU Singapore
- Are parents who beat up lazily
- How can I ignore my mother
- What business opportunities are there in Brunei
- How can I collect unemployment in California
- Which one is better than Telegram and WhatsApp
- In what month was the prophet Adam born?
- Why are hotels in Bali so cheap
- Why do parents choose the Montessori kindergarten?