How does your bedroom smell
Everyday question | Why does it smell in the morning
in the bedroom?
Almost everyone knows this ...
You wake up in the morning and notice an unpleasant smell in the bedroom. What's behind it?
Dr. Hans-Günter Weeß (55), sleep expert and author (“Sleep works wonders”, Droemer Verlag, 16.99 euros): “There are various reasons. Sometimes a non-ventilated bedroom is due to the increased CO2 content in the air. Because we use just as much oxygen while sleeping as we do when we are awake. "
And: People sweat up to a liter of fluid while sleeping. This will then move into the pajamas, duvet cover and mattress. If the bedroom is not well ventilated at night, the warm, humid air ensures that there is “munching” in the morning.
Therefore, in addition to a sufficient supply of fresh air at night, it is important to regularly put on fresh bed linen and to ventilate sufficiently during the day. If you don't necessarily want to sleep with the window open, you should at least open the bedroom door.
Dr. Hans-Günter Weeß: “I recommend ventilating vigorously every day and changing bed linen and sleeping clothes once a week. In this way you prevent mites or other animals from spreading in your beds. "
- Should the British nobility be abolished
- How interesting is your job
- Parents ever hate their children
- Can people live without emotions
- May white men, Persian women
- How many countries never have snow
- Which country is the most unhappy?
- What do Azerbaijanis think of Arabs
- What do Koreans think of Mongols
- Are oil refineries profitable
- Why is Modi so cruel towards Kerala
- Quora is getting worse by the day
- Peaceful protests are practically out of date
- Where can I get call center projects
- How much nutmeg is actually poisonous
- What was your experience in Beijing
- Has China high schools
- What if I get rich
- Is the expectation of us bad
- Can migraines be treated effectively by chiropractors
- Why should children go to kindergarten
- How does Costco accept EBT cards
- Would you wear brown leggings
- Do aliens really exist