How did marriage help you
70 enchanting wedding wishes for a happy marriage
Wedding wishes are part of every wedding. They can be found in greeting cards, in the guest book and in speeches. Depending on how close you are to the bride and groom, it is often not easy to find the right words. We have put together small sample texts in different categories for you.
Wedding wishes for the newlyweds
Wedding wishes for the newlyweds
Wedding wishes come in a wide variety of nuances, depending on the personal relationship with the bride and groom. For work colleagues and acquaintances, for example, beautiful love quotes are suitable. You can't go wrong with them and they are mostly universal. Relatives can get stuck in a close personal relationship with the wedding couple. For many, the wedding is the most beautiful day in life and the good wishes for the future should also be something special.
You try to be individual and stand out from the crowd, to find nice words and best not to leave out any of the good wishes. Wedding sayings can help here by forming the basis for your own small text and having an inspiring effect. Often, however, you not only need wedding wishes for the wedding card, but also for the guest book and, if you are close to the couple, also for a little speech. You certainly don't want to say the same text every time. We have put together numerous formulations, small texts, sayings and quotes for you. So you have many options to find the perfect wedding greetings for the bride and groom.
70 wedding wishes for a happy future
Below you will find templates for your wedding greetings. We have written small sample texts and put together sayings and quotes for you, which are in the appropriate category depending on what you are looking for. Whether short or long - from beautiful to modern and personal to funny wedding wishes, everything is included.
Beautiful wedding greetings
Beautiful wedding greetings
Beautiful wedding greetings can be warm and embellished or classically romantic like a quote from Goethe. Quotes or sayings are very suitable as a basis for loving wishes for the future. We have created some examples for you that will help you bring joy to the newlyweds. They are versatile and are suitable for a wide variety of contacts. Weigh how close you are to the wedding couple and which good wishes are appropriate.
- Your love is like a budding flower that reaches its most beautiful shape after the wedding. Best wishes for the wedding that your marriage may be like spring, fresh and happy.
- Your fairy tale has come true. The magic power of love has cast a spell over you and made you man and woman today. May this magic always accompany you and bring you a wonderful marriage.
- Love each other and forgive each other small weaknesses and seek that mutual love replaces everything for you. All the best for your marriage!
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- So light and delicate, so lively
Like a little hummingbird, so excited and agile.
So colorful and wild and free.
Like that little bird
like spring in May.
This is your love
yes you are.
On the way of life, hand in hand: good luck, a lot of love and also understanding. Always take the same step, then happiness and love will go with you!
- To experience the full value of happiness we need someone to share it with. (Mark Twain)
You both found that one someone. I wish that in the new covenant of marriage you will experience the full value of shared happiness day in and day out.
- I look at you - you shine like the sun.
I wish you a blue and cloud-free sky for the future.
- Because only he is rich who is loved and is allowed to love.
I wish you that your love will always last and that you will grow in it and become richer and richer.
- Happy alone is the soul that loves. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
You can really tell by looking at both of you. May your love always bring you happiness. I wish you all the best for the future on your common path in life and I congratulate you warmly!
- Love is not just about looking at one another, it is about looking in the same direction together. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
From today you can look into a future together, full of happiness and love. I wish you all of your dreams will come true.
- Your love is like a fairy tale. You fit together like the "Once upon a time ..." and the "You lived happily ever after ...".
With everything in between, I wish you courage, strength, health and all the happiness in the world. Congratulations on the fairytale wedding!
- Nothing is more romantic than what we usually call world and destiny. We live in a colossal novel. (Novalis)
You too have a very special and romantic love story. I am glad that you share it with me and I wish you all the best for your marriage together.
- You're happily married if you'd rather come home than leave.
... and I wish you exactly this kind of happy married life.
- Love is the decision to affirm the whole of a person, the details may be as they want.
You both said yes today, to all of your bad and all good qualities. You love each other as you are and therefore I wish you eternity in your marriage.
- The mind can tell us what not to do. But the heart can tell us what to do. (Joseph Joubert)
You always listened to your hearts and did the right thing. I believe in you and your marriage, together you can do anything!
- Let love take its course.
Always be honest and never give up.
With joyful dancing and music you will fly
straight to cloud nine.
Modern wedding wishes
Modern wedding wishes
Modern wedding wishes are something for couples who are in the middle of life. They don't think much of puffy formulations or embellished texts. They may even be more pragmatic than romantic. The wording of modern wedding wishes is usually loose and easy to understand. Sometimes they also rhyme.
They are suitable for young bridal couples and look great in the guest book because they are so easy to read. Because they are not overly personal and can be transferred to many couples, they are flexible and safe. Not much can be done wrong with them. Are you not a fan of cheesy sayings and want to wish the bridal couple all the best without throwing yourself into romantic exaggerations? Then modern wedding wishes are the right thing for you.
- Our warmest congratulations for your wedding and lots of sunshine for your future together as husband and wife.
- We wish you both a happy wedding. Love, trust and security should always accompany you.
- When two really like each other
then your marriage will also have a good star.
In any case, we only wish you sun
and bliss again after every little cloud!
- I too, your dear wedding couple,
I'm there today with a few wishes:
Health, happiness, a long life,
I want to give you these wishes.
- We look forward to your decision with all our hearts. We wish you all the love and happiness in this world for your common path in life. You can do anything together.
- You are already successful in your jobs, now you are also a dream team in your private life. Your colleagues wish you all the best for your wedding.
- Marriage is a bridge that has to be built anew every day, preferably from both sides. For your future I wish you understanding for the other, confidence and strength to build this bridge again and again. I believe in you!
- The great happiness in love is to find rest in another heart.
(Julie de Lespinasse)
You radiate this calm and confidence. I wish you all the best for the future!
- Walking through the world together is more beautiful than standing alone. And to speak up is probably the best thing in life.
- You are not only lucky in the game, but also in love. After the wedding, the cards will be reshuffled, and I wish you a good hand for that too.
Personal wedding wishes that come from the heart
Personal wedding wishes
In this section you will find warm wedding wishes that are a little more individual than our previous wishes. They are tailored to specific characteristics of couples and are very personal. Some of them are based on quotes or sayings, some are formulated freely.
Only use such wedding greetings if you know the couple well and don't get too close to them with such a personal touch. Personal wedding wishes can be sentimental or take up the history of the individual relationship. Good friends or family are sure to be happy about such a nice token of love. These types of wedding wishes show that you have put a lot of thought into and tried hard. Here you can learn to write congratulations for the wedding yourself.
- It took a while to find each other, but I have to say it was worth it. You are a great couple, a good team and I am convinced that you will survive every distance and every difficulty in life.
- Oh you two
It's been so many years since you met and I may admit that I knew from the start that you were going to get married.
The basis was given from the start: trust, reliability, friendship and love. Always keep an eye on these relationship gifts, take care of them and let them grow, so you will continue to grow in your marriage.
- The love between two people lives from the beautiful moments. But it grows through the difficult times that both of them overcome together.
Based on this saying, I can only conclude that your love is already incredibly great - and it will continue to grow. I am convinced that you will master any situation with your zest for life and that you will always appreciate each other.
- Marriage is and will remain the most important journey of discovery a person can embark on. (Sören Kierkegaard)
It's good that you both already have experience with voyages of discovery. Just as you love to travel the world, I hope you also love to discover and master all corners of your marriage. You have always been a well-rehearsed team, so I am convinced that you can do it with links.
- Dear bride and groom,
Sometimes I imagine the two of you come from another time - as respectful as you treat each other, the romantic gestures you make to each other. This is not something you experience very often today and I thank you for keeping up the past that continues to make me believe in romance.
- Dear bride, dear groom,
Mark Twain once said: "Joy can only be fully enjoyed when someone else is happy too."
And we are really happy with you! It's nice to see how happy you are with each other. And we are very grateful that we can celebrate your big day with you.
For your common path we wish you that it is varied and adventurous and above all that nobody can take your joy away.
Hugs and kisses from your friends
- Perhaps the bond that holds a marriage together is sometimes so incomprehensible to outsiders because it cannot be seen. (Jeanne Moreau)
The two of you seem so different at first glance and yet I don't know a couple that is more soulmate than you. Your band is strong and getting stronger every year. For your wedding I wish that you will stick together as before and not let anyone put you off. You belong together!
- He loves her because she is patient, creative, and brave.
She loves him because he is balanced, strong and funny.
He loves her and today he says yes.
She loves him and promises him eternal loyalty.
Dear bride and groom, you love each other for so many more reasons and I wish your love a bright future.
- To the loving lovebirds,
you are a perfect match because ...
... you both like to sing.
... you have the same sense of humor.
... one can cook and one cannot (it will not be revealed who is who).
... you understand each other.
... you're both impatient and ultimately because ...
... you both love each other infinitely.
I wish you all the best for your wedding. I am happy to know you guys and I am sure that you have a great future ahead of you!
- Whoever says "yes" must also say "no":
No to a blanket just for you.
No to canned food and
No to power over the remote control.
There are many exciting things about your marriage that you will be happy to say "yes" and "no" to. Some may even be “yes and no” - compromises are also part of it. On your way together, I wish you all of you to face your “yess” and “no” resolutely and never regret them.
Short wedding wishes
Short wedding wishes
Short wedding wishes are suitable for friends and colleagues, for a nice gift tag or the guest book. You can also fill in blank spaces in the wedding card. If you want to express your wedding greetings to close contacts such as friends or family, you should never only use a short saying. Instead, write it on the left half of the greeting card and use the right half for your own small text with congratulations. Our short wedding wishes are versatile and actually suit every couple in terms of content.
- When growing together grows together, it's called a good marriage!
- Man is not made to be alone - what a joy that the perfect couple has found with you!
- We hope that the honeymoon leads you to your dream destination and marriage to your life goal!
- A single person can be a whole paradise.
- Congratulations to the dream couple!
- Often a single person is enough to make the world shine.
- May you always be as in love as you are today! We wish you good luck, love and health for your common path in life.
- The greatest gift in life is when a great love comes true. I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart.
- A good marriage is based on a talent for friendship.
(Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)
- Marriage is the discovery that people need to share not only what they don't know about each other, but also what they don't know about themselves.
- In a marriage you sometimes have to fight, it's completely normal and that's the only way to find out about each other.
- Love is not a solo, but a duet. We wish you that you will always discover new stanzas together.
- Marital happiness can only be built with love and trust - may this happiness continue to accompany you in all times!
- Now forge happiness with your own hands - as a couple. My wish: it will be permanent and durable at all times!
- You dared to be bridegroom and bride. Now you go together in all situations. So always stay united without worry and suffering.
Funny wedding wishes
Funny wedding wishes
Funny wedding wishes are something for close friends with whom you often feel like jokes. They should be used with care, as even humorous couples are a little more serious on their wedding day. It can always happen that funny wedding wishes are misunderstood or simply taken too personally. So be very sure who you want to tease with a funny wedding wish.
You can have fewer concerns if you just write the funny wishes as accompanying text on the card. For example, you can express serious and beautiful wishes for the future and then make a little joke. Nobody will have anything against that. The other way around, it is also not a problem, or you write something funny on one side of the card and something romantic or serious on the other. Here you will find funny sayings for every occasion.
- Dear bride and groom,
Did you know that the big secret to a happy marriage is to forgive one another for marrying one another? If you can do that, you can do anything and grow old together. I wish you all the best in this endeavor!
- The married man's happiness lies in the many women he has not married. (Oscar Wilde)
Wishing helped, you found the pot for your lid. Make a great dish out of your marriage, I'll always be at your side with recipes!
- Have sun in your heart
and pizza in your stomach,
then your marriage will remain happy
and you are full too!
- This is what you get for not wanting to fall in love at the right time when you were young. Now you have to marry what's left. Nevertheless, I wish you all the best of luck for the future!
- Marriage is the creation of a conflict research society.
- I wish you a great partnership that will last for a long time in the future. My tip for the groom:
If you are wrong, confess to your wife. And if you're right, be silent like a grave.
- Wishes after wishes, but the fact is:
Women simplify our pain, double our joy, and triple our expenses.
- Congratulations, you are now the bearer of the smallest handcuffs in the world - your wedding rings!
Long may you be bound together.
- If you keep your mouth shut when you realize you are wrong, you are wise. Those who shut up when they are right are married.
(George Bernard Shaw)
- Dear bride and groom, have you already got your boat license? A marriage is not a boat trip in a rowboat on a lake, but a trip in a motorboat on the open sea.
I wish you a pleasant sea state and many wonderful hours at the sea for the future. Enjoy the honeymoon you two!
- Marriage is like a long, hot bath. If you can always pull yourself up and pour warm water, you can endure it wonderfully in it until you are very wrinkled.
I wish you a lot of strength and courage to keep the bathroom warm at all times.
- The wise husband only buys his wife the most expensive china because he can then be sure that she will not throw it at him.
I wish you that nothing breaks in your marriage and that you take good care of each other. Invest in a happy woman because, as you probably know, if the woman is happy, the marriage is happy.
- You shouldn't marry someone who hasn't been tested in a traffic jam beforehand.
Hope you did that, otherwise the groom is in for a nasty surprise!
- The man mainly has a head so that the woman can twist it.
Dear bridegroom, just come to terms with it, then your marriage will be easier. I wish you both all the best for this!
- In marriage, the script and direction come from the man, dialogues and sounds from the woman.
- A man is only properly married when he understands every word that his wife has not said.
Until you understand each other in silence, I wish you a lot of strength and perseverance!
- Hey, psst, a tip to the bride:
Of course you have to take the men as they are. But you can't let it be like that.
(Zsa Zsa Gabor)
- Three types of men have difficulty understanding women: young men, middle-aged men, and old men.
Dear bride, please bear with your husband. I wish you something!
- The marriage of two people who are united in love never comes to rest; it lives from elementary disagreement.
You hear, you are completely normal, even better: disagreement is a sign of love, hurray! Now in this sense, I wish you for the future that you will always disagree.
- Before you get married, keep both eyes open, but close one afterwards.
For the future I wish you that you manage to turn a blind eye every now and then. If it gets too colorful for you, you have my number and I have an open ear!
You need to be a registered member to rate this.Loading ...
- How to hack a mobile game
- Where to buy vintage 90s clothing
- Who is your favorite fashion designer
- Have you ever visited Disney Singapore?
- How do the French see themselves
- Technology can transform human relationships
- AKB48 is still popular in Japan
- Long distance relationships are easy to manage
- What are employee benefits 1
- Which festival is famous in your state
- How do the people of Kerala celebrate Diwali
- What does femininity mean to you
- What is the healthiest breakfast
- What are the Islamic sects
- China is a nice place to visit
- How are you supposed to piss off any fandom
- What is kerala
- How can I get my inheritance back?
- What's so bad about coffee
- How does bottoming feel during anal intercourse?
- In British slang, what is Mackon
- At what age do boys begin to masturbate
- How did the term cheeky come about?
- How are Telugu girls
- Which is better scotch or wine
- What are you most proud of
- Slave labor is widespread in China
- Have you been arrested abroad? Why?
- Why do people not like deep people
- Is Terry Pratchett's Discworld worth reading
- How do I divide two decimal numbers
- What are some examples of Colombian traditions
- Should I fire my new employee?
- When and how can I start dating