What does mtu mean in Vietnamese
Press archive detail
• Orders worth more than 500 million euros
Munich, February 22nd, 2016 - This year's Singapore Airshow was a great success for MTU Aero Engines: Germany's leading engine manufacturer has announced orders worth more than 500 million euros (around 570 million US dollars) and was able to achieve above all from the Geared turbofan engines (GTF) from the PurePower® PW1000G family score highly. "In the commercial engine business, the GTF programs for short and medium-haul aircraft define the future of MTU," said MTU CEO Reiner Winkler on the order situation. “At our main location in Munich, preparations for the final assembly of the A320neo engine are currently in full swing. We will end-assemble around a third of all neo engines at MTU. That is a demanding task, ”continues Winkler.
Almost all orders in which MTU is involved at the trade fair in Asia can be booked on the GTF technology success account. Air Canada placed the largest order for 75 aircraft with PurePower® PW1500G drives for their CSeries fleet of the Canadian aircraft manufacturer Bombardier. MTU received further orders for the PW1100G-JM model and the geared turbofan version for the A320neo family. The airline VietJet Air, a Vietnamese low-cost airline based in Hanoi, ordered 63 A320neo and A321neo aircraft with this engine. Another application of the geared turbofans convinced the US leasing company Aerolease; she ordered 20 Mit-subishi regional jets with PW1200G engines.
At the Singapore Airshow, however, the engine of the current A320 family, the V2500 from IAE, was still in demand. MTU is participating in the order placed by the leasing company China Leasing Group (CALC) for 23 aircraft.
About MTU Aero Engines
MTU Aero Engines MTU Aero Engines AG is Germany's leading engine manufacturer. MTU's core competencies lie in low-pressure turbines, high-pressure compressors, turbine center frames, and manufacturing and repair processes. In new civil business, the company plays a key role with the development, manufacture and sale of high-tech components within the framework of international partnerships. MTU components are used in a third of the world's commercial aircraft. In the field of civil maintenance, the company is one of the top 5 global service providers for aviation engines and industrial gas turbines. The activities are grouped under the umbrella of MTU Maintenance. In the military field, MTU Aero Engines is the system partner for almost all aircraft propulsion systems used by the German armed forces. MTU has locations around the world; The company is based in Munich. In the 2015 financial year, around 9,000 employees generated sales of around 4.4 billion euros.
- Is ethyl alcohol the same as ethanol
- How do you know you grew up?
- What are welding caps
- Is there anything better than hope?
- How have cultures celebrated femininity?
- Can semen be detected in the urine
- What do you think of the cashless economy
- Which companies use CRM
- Why are lawyer websites so poorly designed
- Why do some people always lie
- Have you visited Pakistan?
- What are some good inexpensive red wines
- How are computers in the next generation
- Who is neal_wu
- Can you help an African orphan?
- Why does Australia not accept refugees?
- What qualifications are required for NIIT
- Why do we give to charity
- What are tapas dishes
- When cooking gumbo, rice is optional
- How does it feel to do cunnilingus?
- Are graphic design jobs in demand 1
- Why are there few Chinese Indonesian Muslims
- How bad can you do homework