What causes a diagnosis of gonorrhea
The diagnosis is usually made by a purulent, mucous inflammation of the cervix (cervicitis) and / or the urethra (urethritis). In addition, a smear is taken from the urethra or cervix, anal canal and throat and possibly examined microscopically, using a pathogen culture and / or molecular biological methods. Specific nucleic acid detection (PCR from smear material from the cervix, the urethra or from a urine sample in men) is the method of choice with the highest success rate of around 90 percent. Advantage: a chlamydial infection can be determined. In the case of pathogen cultures, an antibiogram is usually created at the same time to check for possible resistance to antibiotics.
An examination of the partner is absolutely necessary, as is the partner treatment. According to the Venereal Diseases Act, there is a limited reporting requirement for venereal diseases (syphilis, gonorrhea, ulcus molle and lymphogranuloma venereum) in Austria. This means that people who do not follow the doctor's instructions will be reported to the health department.
NoteIf there is evidence, but also if symptoms suggest an STD, the most common STDs should be tested.It is important to rule out other causes for the symptoms (differential diagnosis). Because other bacteria can also lead to purulent-slimy discharge, fallopian tubes and uterine inflammation.
- How did MILF ever become a thing
- Racial discrimination is serious in London
- Allows Russia to have dual citizenship
- What is the American Revolution
- What is network flow
- What do Maharashtrians think of India?
- Why do some Malaysians look like Arabs?
- Why are Swedish girls so hot
- When will society collapse
- How does your company use web scraping
- Which charity wasted the most money?
- Do you know plumbing website companies
- Trump made America great again
- Duchess Meghan represents the monarchy well
- The Knights Templar were bad
- How do I deal with performance stress
- Savings bonds can lose value
- What is the national tree of Vietnam
- What breed are Lebanese
- Do you cry at night
- All schizophrenic hallucinations are scary
- What is New Zealand's deepest lake
- Why do human values deteriorate
- What is seam welding
- What is your boss's greatest fear
- What are some good ideas for short scripts
- What makes a woman cute
- What is the dirtiest business area in Jamaica
- Who pays for the deportation from New Zealand?
- Have you ever confronted your teacher
- What is the psychology behind nipple piercings
- Why does China never have recessions?
- Who is the poorest person in Dubai
- How many years has Islam been introduced?